Anniversary

CONTAINS NSFW: Nothing kinky, but it's still hot

The night was dark and clear with all the stars scattered around and the entire outside being quiet. No cars driving, no voices from others, just complete silence and the slight warm breeze. At the Mega Pizza Plex, two animatronics were sneaking their way up to the roof, quietly giggling to themselves as they closed the door behind them and gently skipped along the roof. They found a spot they were happy about and put a cloth there. Sun put down the basket on the cloth and sat down. Moon smiled and sat next to Sun, nuzzling him.

Tonight was their anniversary. The night that Moon had proposed. The same night they got married. They loved this day more than anything and they couldn't think of a better time than now.

The two animatronics unpacked the basket, both of them impatient for the cake. Although Sun always had the rule of eating real food before eating stuff like cake, so they had their rice bowls first. Moon nibbled at it, looking up at the stars. He always loved looking up at them. It felt like the magic was thrown in the sky and boom, glowing specks of white. Moon glanced over to Sun, who was scarfing down the rice. He giggled at him and told him to slow down, which left his husband heating up in embarrassment, and started eating slowly.

Moon remembered when he had proposed to Sun at this time of night. He will never forget that moment. He did admit he was nervous, a little too nervous. He remembered when his hands were shaky because of the anxiety that he was getting. He knew he'd say yes, but there's always a chance they'll say no. And when he did propose and looked at him with hopeful eyes, hoping and hoping that he would say yes, he felt all of his anxiety disappear when he promised him to never hide anything from him.

As they finished their rice bowls, Moon quickly kissed Sun on the cheek before reaching his arm over and getting two wine glasses and champagne glasses. Sun tilted his head, not remembering he put the wine glasses in there.

"What are those for?" Sun asked, taking out the cake and then pointing to the wine glasses. Moon glanced down at them, putting the champagne glasses down.

"For this," Moon instructed, flipping over the wine glass and slipping it down the cake, quickly lifting it with the cake inside of the glass. Sun stared at him with a surprised look, doing what he did with the glass and lifting it. Moon tossed a fork to Sun, and the both of them ate it happily. They both loved red velvet cake and the buttercream frosting that they included it with, so that's what they got.

The cake was small so they finished it in a short amount of time, and then came the champagne. It was their first time having it, so neither of them knew how to open it. When Sun got the bottle he immediately gave it to Moon.

Sun wasn't exactly the strongest one despite taking care of children all day, somehow Moon was stronger. The both of them knew that, and sometimes Moon felt cocky whenever Sun gave him heavy things because he couldn't lift or open them on his own. Moon tried opening it, his cocky smile fading quickly. He struggled to get it out after a few tries and then gave up. Sunny giggled as he watched him struggle his way through, a huff coming from his red-eyed husband. Not long after the cork came flying off and hit Moon's face, a loud painful groan coming from him. Sun's emergency protocols immediately came into action, taking the champagne away from him and putting it down, taking Moon's face and scanning for any injuries.

"Ah! Baby- baby I'm okay-!" Moon said as Sun held his face, worry filling his eyes.

"It looked like it hit your eye!" Sun exclaimed, obviously upset. Moon chuckled and held his hands, looking into the blue eyes of the golden animatronic. Sun felt himself calm down when he gazed back at him, his circuits heating up.

"See? I'm okay," Moon said reassuringly, leaning close to Sun and pecking his lips. A squeak came from his husband, his circuits becoming hotter by the second. "You're so adorable."