Boba Shop

I don't know what I was doing when I wrote this, but let's just say having robots walk around was normalized.

CONTAINS NSFW: Sex fantasies, begging, public bathroom sex, eating out, slight overstimulation

The boba shop was busy that day, a lot of people were coming in and out, some staying but most of them left as soon as they got their number called out for their order.

Sun and Moon were waiting in line, the both of them staring at the bright board above the counter that showed the millions of choices. Sun swayed a bit in the excitement in his pastel blue skirt, which was above his knees just a little. He wore pastel blue suspenders to go with it, along with a white crop top that had small yellow suns all over it. He tapped his feet a little, his pastel pink shoes making a small song with each tap.

Moon was next to him, holding him close. His arm was gently wrapped around him, not too tight. The black and white robot wore casual clothing; a white T-shirt, a black sweatshirt, and dark blue jeans with sneakers, along with a navy blue beanie. Sun fidgeted with the necklace wrapped around his neck, which was made by one of the children in the daycare. He would wear it almost all the time.

Once it was finally their turn, they ordered the same boba. As the cashier gave them their number, they walked away. Sun and Moon both sat down on a couch that was not too far from the counter. It was black fake leather that hugged the couch, but it was rather comfy.

Moon gently slid his hand on Sun's thigh, just to calm him down a little. Sun always shook his leg whenever he was impatient or excited, and Moon would usually put his hand on it to calm him down. Sun liked that. But this time, he liked it too much. As he felt the touch from his boyfriend, he was hoping his hand would go further, perhaps between his legs. He tries to keep himself still from the thoughts, distracting himself by gently shrinking in his rays and laying his head down on Moon.

Sun felt his hand leave his thigh, a little disappointed. Moon used his other hand to rub Sun's arm, waiting for their number to be called out.

He glanced down at Moon's legs, his eyes traveling to where his region would be. He looked away, flustered and unsure if Moon had seen him catch the glance. Before they knew it, their number was called out. Moon got up and left Sun, leaving the golden robot sitting there impatiently. As he watched Moon pay for the boba, his thoughts started getting wild. From a simple touch on his thigh to a whole sex scene playing in his mind.

Sun wasn't usually the type of person to think about dirty things, but he would do it once in a while. The blue-eyed animatronic shifted a bit, his back straight as he tried to not make it look like he was grinding the couch. He kept his legs squeezed tight, watching Moon come back and give him the boba.

The two of them sipped at it, chewing at the tapioca pearls. Sun was getting impatient, so he scooted closer to Moon. He felt Sun get closer and eyed him, sipping at his boba. The two didn't say anything for a while, they just held hands and stared out of the big window. A little while later, when they finished their boba, Sun started to get more impatient. He was getting clingy, more touchy. Moon finally spoke.

"Okay, what is it,"

"I need you," Sun responded, his feet shuffling together. He said it so low that even Moon couldn't hear him.

"What?"

"I need you," Sun repeated, whispering as he hugged his arm. "Please, Moon, I promise I'll be quiet."

"Alright..." Moon responded, glancing around. He took his boyfriend's hand and went to the public bathroom, making sure no one else was there to see the two of them entering the same stall. Sun waited for a command from the taller animatronic, feeling get soaked just at the small thought of it. Before he knew it he felt a gust of wind push him back onto the wall, the black and white robot staring down at him with dim, glowing red eyes. 

Before Sun knew it, he felt the suspenders fall from his shoulders, and the skirt leaving his body. Moon forced his underwear off of him, unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall. The blue glowing tentacle slipped passed Sun's entrance, making Moon have a wry chuckle.

"Damn," He said. "You've been wanting this for a while. You're soaked." A whine escaped the smaller animatronic, his arms wrapped around him already. Without warning, Moon's tentacle slipped inside of him, filling in the space that Sun was waiting to be filled. He moaned loudly, causing Moon to slam his head against the wall and cover his mouth. "Make one fucking noise and I'll be sure those pretty eyes of yours will stop working."

The smaller animatronic nodded, whining at the slight pain that was given to him from his head being slammed. Of course, Moon noticed it and kissed his forehead, then his lips. Sun smiled in the kiss as he felt the pace get fast, his tentacle moving inside of him like the mind it likes to have on its own. The two froze when they heard people walk in, although Moon was still moving.

"Shhh..." Moon whispered to Sun as he moved inside of him, water coming out of Sun's eyes as he was overwhelmed with pleasure already. His blue eyes rolled back, closing them and hiding his face in Moon's shoulder as he was practically hugging his boyfriend with his arms and legs. Cum started to drop down onto the floor, making Moon fuck him harder. He tried hard to not moan loud but he was getting to his climax. He was hitting his sweet spot already and he was about to lose it. Soon enough the people were out of the bathroom, leaving the two alone again.

Finally, Sun's core snapped and he came, a muffled whiny moan coming from his voice box as he came. Moon growled and came inside of him as well but he just kept going.

"M...Moon...what...I already came, you already came... why are you still going-" As Sun slurred his words, Moon slipped out of him and Sun stared down at him. Moon lifted him slightly higher, to the point where he could sit on his shoulders. "Moon what are you doing-"

"... Experimenting," Moon answered. Sun was about to say something until he felt the tall animatronic tongue lick his region, a quiet whiny moan escaping him. He felt his mouth exploring his entrance, his eyes rolling back as his tongue slipped out. Sun's mind was turning to mush and not only that he was high up in the air. Although Moon was keeping him close to the wall, he was always safe that Sun wouldn't get hurt badly no matter how rough the sex was.

Sun whined and moaned from his tongue traveling around his pussy, his tentacle leaning to the side from the lack of attention. He looked down at Moon for permission, and he looked up at him with one eye open. He nodded. Sun began rubbing his tentacle, moaning louder. He covered his mouth as he did this, feeling the pleasure all in the right places.

He was about to cum and Moon knew it too. He wanted him to cum on his face. He always enjoyed it when he ate Sun out, it gave out the best submissive side of him. As his mouth delivered pleasure, he received cum in his mouth. The red-eyed animatronic groaned at the taste, swallowing it. He gently put Sun down, who was practically shaking in pleasure. Cum leaked down his legs from his pussy and cock, and he just couldn't help but feel weak.

Moon quickly put his pants on as Sun struggled to slip back on his bottom things.  Before Sun knew it, he felt a pair of lips kiss him, his eyes widening. He felt his tongue slip into his mouth, as he tasted his cum. A small moan came from him, as the black and white robot slipped his mouth away.

"Oh, stars..." Sun said, his back dragging down on the all. "Stars. I see stars. Oh goodness."

"That's what you get for begging," Moon responded. Sun groaned and flopped onto his boyfriend, hugging his arm and nuzzling his head. Even after rough sex, he was still the same adorable little sunshine Moon knew.

Sun's boyfriend smiled and held him close, the two quickly escaped the boba shop. "How about we relax, watch a movie, and have some popcorn and hot cocoa?"

"That sounds wonderful, moonbite.."