four | meet clea

-FOUR-

The door slammed shut, and Adelaide pressed her girlfriend against the wall, kissing her hungrily as if her life depended on it. Her fingers ran through the Hispanic's soft brown locks, and the the soft gasps which escaped America's lips filled the room as the witch broke the kiss to press her lips to the latter's neck. "Kiss me again, querida." America pleaded, her hands travelling up to tangle themselves into Adelaide's silky, jet-black hair. 

"Of course, sweetheart." The witch chuckled, kissing her again, softly till the Hispanic superhuman increased force, trying to battle for dominance. "Try nothing, honey." Adelaide chuckled, placing her hands on America's hips and pinning her against the wall much harder, earning the softest of whines from her end. 

They continued kissing, and for Adelaide it was like fireworks exploding in her brain and butterflies going feral in her stomach as she felt the Hispanic's lips on hers. 

A knock on the door interrupted them, and Adelaide hastily snapped her fingers, putting both their features right again, from swollen lips and messy hair back to neat and clean images. 

"Yes?" She asked, opening the door to reveal her father. "Oh, hey dad." She smiled. 

"Door stays open three inches at all times." Said Stephen, looking both girls in the eye. "I want you to meet someone, Addy." 

"Oh?" She asked, confused. 

"Remember I'd gone for about a week, fixing an Incursion after the Wanda incident?" He asked as he lead the two girls down the stairs to the living room. A woman with pale blonde hair which was almost white sat on the couch, and when she turned to look at the trio, Adelaide noted that she had striking blue eyes. 

"This is Clea." He said, "She was the one who took me on that mission for the Incursion." 

Adelaide rolled her eyes, "Just accept the fact that you have no bitches, father." 

"Language!" Stephen and America both snapped. 

"Jesus Christ, okay, okay!" She rolled her eyes, "So, hello there, Clea. Nice to meet a fellow magic-user." When Clea looked at her in confusion she added, "I'm Addy, by the way. Adelaide Donna Strange. I can sense the magic in your blood, hence my statement."

"Clea is my..." Stephen hesitated, but when the woman nodded he replied, "Clea's my girlfriend." 

"Oh." Adelaide said nonchalantly. When realisation hit her, however, she gasped, "OH." America worked hard to hide her grin when the witch patter her father on the shoulder, "You have scored yourself a bitch, father, I am proud!" 

"First of all, say 'bitch' one more time and I'll ground you for the next one week. Second of all, is it really that unbelievable that I have a girlfriend?" Stephen asked. 

"Um, yes." The two girls replied. 

"You're making yourself look like a fool in front of the teenage girls, Stephen." Clea laughed, standing up from the couch. Adelaide then did something Stephen hoped she wouldn't do.

She produced a card fan. 

"Pick a card, and it will tell me of your nature." She said, switching to her 'witch's voice'. Clea picked a card and handed it back to Adelaide, who took it and closed the card fan, opening it up to reveal 52 copies of 'The Wand'. "Interesting. Love and passion. It seems your intentions are of the purest form with my father."

"Addy, no card tricks, please." Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He turned to Clea, "I'm sorry, about her. She enjoys...fooling people with her tricks." 

"No, I find it amusing, actually." Clea laughed, as Adelaide retracted her card fan. "A worthy bitch she is, father." The witch laughed. 

"Okay, last straw. You're grounded for a week." Stephen said. "No cuddling with America at night, now. She sleeps in her own room." 

"Wha--no cuddles from America?!" Adelaide exclaimed, gasping. 

"No cuddles from America." He nodded, finalising it. 

The girl pouted in annoyance like a five-year-old and went to the kitchen, where a laughing America tried reasoning with her.

"She's... different from normal witches, isn't she?" Clea asked.

"In a way, yeah." He admitted. "And it's been a while since I last dated somebody, and I'm scared her happy facade will wear off soon. It's not like she's ever seen her mom, or anything like that. I mean, she has literally never seen her mom."

"Oh," Clea said, "I'm so sorry."

"Ah, don't be. If she knew her real mom I still don't think she'd give even two shits about it."

"Hm," She hummed, "Does she know of the recent convergence between Agatha Harkness and Dormammu?"

"I think she has a feeling that both of them are behind it," Stephen admitted, "But she was five years old when Dormammu happened. I doubt she'll remember him."

"Trust me, she will." She laughed, going over to the kitchen to make a sandwich for herself.

--Time Skip--

"DAD, NO, MY EYES!" Adelaide yelped, slamming the door shut. "GET A DIFFERENT HOUSE, NOT EVEN A ROOM FOR HELL'S SAKE!"

"Sorry, sorry. Ever heard of knocking?" Stephen sighed, sliding off of Clea.

"Ever heard of locking the goddamn door?! You are an adult!" Adelaide snapped through the door. "I'm going to America's room now, Jesus. You guys continue the European foxtrot or whatever on the other side of the house. Where I cannot see or hear you."

"Sorry about that, little girl." Clea laughed through the doorway.

"Whatever. I am going to bleach my eyes with whatever's left of my holy water." The sound of receding footsteps sounded, as Adelaide went back to her room.

"That kind of killed the mood, didn't it?" Stephen asked, turning to Clea.

"It murdered the mood with an axe." She laughed, "I hope you've had 'the talk' with her though."

"I'm overprotective, not stupid." He joked, "But yes, I've had the talk with her."

"Good. Otherwise that would've been bad."

As both the adults lay down to fall asleep, a scream ripped through the normally quiet halls of the apartment.

"That's not Addy's scream." Stephen shot up to a sitting position.

He pulled open the door so hard that he thought it would come clean off his hinges. He darted down the corridor to see Adelaide's hands up, magic curling from them in sleek tendrils, trying to defeat a demon who was beginning to pull America out of the window.

---
That, my friends, is a chapter I hope you enjoyed<3

60 comments please!

I doubt I'll be able to update today, but I'll update when I can mkay?

Don't forget to vote btw!

Have a fabulous day/night.

With tons of love and hugs,
Daisy Rose