1

Alina Sokolova Santos was holding Pietro Maximoff's left hand while he and his twin sister, Wanda Maximoff held hands as well.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack."

The Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting soldiers.

Pietro and Wanda Maximoff volunteered to be one of HYDRA'S experiments but Alina did not. She had no choice but follow directions of the Red Room. Well she doesn't go working for the Red Room anymore.

When she survived the experiments HYDRA told the Red Room that she didn't survive. She was taken away from her parents at the age of one and raised to be a killer at the age of four.

When Natalia Romanova escaped from the Red Room Dreykov made sure no one else left and he made the girls train harder. Alina became the most young assassin in the Red Room.

The brunette trained with Yelena Belova and The Winter Soldier which made her much better than the other widows. HYDRA and the Red Room agreed to do an experiment on a widow and Dreykov chose his best youngest widow, Alina Sokolova Santos.

Alina couldn't remember what happened in the experiment when she woke up but she never asked. She stayed in a cell next to Pietro.

She trained with and without her powers. She and Wanda had similar powers except Alina's was rose gold and Wanda's was red.

Alina and Pietro talked to each other a night in their cells. They even communicated with each other with telepathy when they couldn't see each other or talk to each other. Alina and Pietro started dating two year later and Wanda was very excited when they told her.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker asked his soldiers as he walked in.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." One of the soldiers told him. "They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked."

Strucker turned to List, "They have to be after the scepter." He then turned back to the soldier. "Can we hold them?"

"They're the Avengers!" The solider says.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks." Strucker ignores him.

"Yes, sir."

"Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks." He starts talking to Dr. List. "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

Dr. List then said, "Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the twins and Sokolova."

"It's too soon." Strucker told Dr. List.

"It's what they signed up for." Alina scoffed quietly while glaring at them secretly.

"My men can hold them." But they were all getting defeated as they speak.

Alina scoffs once again and rolling her eyes. She gently pulls her hand out of Pietro's and starts walking away. Wanda stopped the petite brunette, "Where are you going?"

Pietro looked over to his lover, "I'm not going to wait for Strucker to tell me what to do." The twins looked at each other but then they followed her.

While they were all walking at the same direction Alina stopped and pulled out her arm and stopped the twins from walking.

Alina turned her head to look at them and her eyes glowed rose gold, "Natalia Romanova is mine to kill." She said in her thick Russian/Sokovian accent. It was her fault. It Natalia Romanova's fault that she had to be trained to be better than Natalia. She was tortured and compared to Natalia Romanova. Alina Sokolova Santos was never enough for Dreykov and she will never be.