3

In Korea, Cho is using the Cradle to create a new body for Ultron.

Dr. Helen Cho looked at the cradle in fascination. "It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And SHIELD never even thought--"

"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within." Ultron uses a laser to break open the scepter's blue gem, and a yellow gem that was inside floats out and lands in his hand. He places it in the head of the body.

~ Time Skip ~

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now."

Wanda and Alina watched the body in the cradle. Both of them fell connected to it but Alina's was stronger for some reason.

Wanda turns to Dr. Cho, "I can read him. He is dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..."

"How soon? I'm not being pushy." Alina squinted her eyes at Ultron in suspicion.

Dr. Helen Cho says, "We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..."

Wanda, reading Ultron's mind, sees a vision of global annihilation, which horrifies her and she screams and falls back into Pietro's hold. Alina looked into Wanda's mind to see what she saw and she was horrified as well.

Alina turned to Ultron, "How could you?"

"How could I what?" Ultron asks the girl.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Wanda glared at the robot.

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?" Alina spat at the robot. She knew something was wrong with that robot.

"That is not-- The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron ties to reason with them.

"And if they don't?" Pietro asks.

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman." Wanda told the robot.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak."

Pietro then asks, "And who decides who's weak?"

As Ultron is distracted Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off of Cho. "Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move."

"That's not a problem." Dr. Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.

"Ugh." Ultron blasts Cho, Wanda, Pietro, and Alina run off. "Ah, wait, guys!" he blasts Cho's technicians. "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time." unplugs himself from the Cradle.

~ Time Skip ~

The Maximoff twins and Alina turn up on the train to help Steve fight with Ultron.

"Please. Don't do this." Ultron says the teenagers.

"What choice do we have?" Alina blocked Ultrons from getting close to Captain America.

"Go!" reluctantly Barton takes off in the Quinjet; back to the train. "Civilians in our path." Pietro speeds off and Steve turns to Wanda and Alina. "Can you two stop this thing?"