2

Back in Sokovia, the twins and Alina meet with Ultron in an empty church.

"Talk. And if you are wasting our time..." Wanda spoke up.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief."Ultron is sat in a chair facing away from them, a cloth draped over him. "You two must be wondering why you can't look inside my head."

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself." Alina said as she tried to get into his mind.

Ultron stands and faces them, revealing his new body. Wanda and Alina briefly looks shocked.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter." Ultron stared at Wanda.

"I didn't expect... But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct."

Ultron nods, "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end."

Subconsciously Alina caressed at her stomach when Ultron mentioned children. She wasn't pregnant because she was 14 years old but she loved the idea of having children.

Pietro noticed her actions and knew what she was thinking and he took her free hand and held it in his. Alina looked at him with a soft smile. Pietro and Wanda were 16. So only Alina and Pietro were three years apart.

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda asked Ultron. Ruining the lovers moment.

"I've come to save the world. But also... yeah." They went in the Sokovia base. "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

"All of these are..." Alina was referring to Ultron's bots.

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..."

Pietro Maximoff then spoke up, "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." Ultron told Pietro.

Pietro gently grabbed Alina's hands and held them, "don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day."

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron told the twins.

Then Pietro said, "The records are not the picture."

"Pietro." Wanda softly called out to her brother.

"No, please." Alina squinted her eyes a bit at the robot. Something seemed off about him.

Pietro started telling his and his sisters story, "We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word..."

"Stark." Wanda's thick accent came out cold.

"We were trapped for two days."

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Alina just stayed quiet. She didn't know what to say in these types of serious situations.