5

Lagos, present day

Wanda Maximoff, adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around.

Steve Rogers is heard on a radio, "All right, what do you see?"

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Pietro says and then he drinks his hot chocolate.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ."

"~Cameras.~" sang Alina and then took a sip of her coffee.

"Both cross streets are one way." Pietro says.

Wanda says, "So, compromised escape routes."

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" said Steve.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda says.

Natasha sitting two tables from Wanda, "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys do know Wanda and I can move things with our mind, right?" Alina was sitting a table behind Natasha. She wore a handmade Spider-Man cap.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha says.

Sam Wilson joins in, "Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve says.

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Pietro says.

A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles, "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck. "Give me X-ray." Sam said. weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam told the team.

"It's a battering ram." Alina says.

"Go now." Ordered Steve.

"What?" Pietro and Wanda said.

"He's not hitting the police." Alina told the twins.

[INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES]

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck is coming towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made entrance.

Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.

Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers. "Body armor, AR-15's. I make seven hostiles."

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers. "I make 5."

Wanda arrives and flies over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward. "Sam."

Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings. "Four."

Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building.
"Rumlow's on the third floor."