4

Alina helped Wanda to get the citizen to leave and get out.

"Cap, you got incoming." Alina heard from the coms.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

Alina was on fire she was ripping robots apart with her telekinesis. Alina saw a small girls and an older girl about to get crushed with debris and Alina ran as fast she could and created a big force field for her and the little girls.

Alina yelled in pain but kept the force field strong. And when all of the debris cleared out Alina stopped keeping up her force field.

She breathed heavily, Alina was so tired but she turned to the girls, "Are you guys okay?" Her thick Russian/Sokovian accent.

The youngest girl looked up at Alina with a awe written across her face, "Ты соковский супергерой?" Are you an Sokovian superhero?

Alina smiled at the little girl, "Да." I am. The parents of the girls came and took them away. But an older boy around 19 came for the oldest girl who was around 16.

"Layla!" The curly haired girl turned around and ran to the boy. "Marc!" The boy, Marc, pulled her into a tight high.

"All of you have to go now!" Alina said as she threw a rose gold energy blast at a robot that was about to attack the boy and girl.

The parents and the children ran away and the siblings did too. But Ultrons robots came and blocked them from going. "Pietro! I could really use your super speed right now!"

"I'm coming, Printcessa." Pietro ran over there and helped the parents and the kids to get away.

The siblings stayed close to Alina, "Okay, I'm gonna need you two to run as fast as you can. Okay?" They both nod in agreement.

"Alright Ultron! Come and get me!" She shots a big energy blast to all of the robots in front of her.

"The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow." Fridays tells Tony.

"The spire's Vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it..."

"It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating." Friday says.

"Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back."

"That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it." Said the Iris AI.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?"

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." Tony tells Captain.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Said Steve.