15

The next morning was as awkward as the night had been. Now able to openly be affectionate, they weren't sure what to do.

Dusk was up first, as usual, cooking breakfast. Xander walked into the kitchen, yawning and half asleep, then caught sight of Dusk, who was in boxers and an apron, flipping pancakes, and he froze in the doorway, cheeks heating up.

Dusk noticed him staring, and looked away, embarrassed. "I woke up late, and I didn't want to change."

"I'm not complaining." He said quickly. "You look...domestic."

"Thank you?"

He pushed himself up onto the counter, eyes trailing down the exposed skin on Dusk's back. He was honestly a wet dream come true, he decided, and greedily let his eyes roam. "You should cook like this more often."

"Oh? Is that so?" He smirked, and set the spatula down after setting a pancake on a plate, and turned off the stove. He moved to Xander, nudging his legs apart. Xander's legs wrapped around his waist as his lips hovered near. "You like it?"

He blushed, but boldly reached out to slide a hand beneath the apron. He had already been hard when he woke up, but he felt himself hardening again when his hand slid up Dusk's bare chest. "I do."

Dusk pressed a kiss to the man's mouth, and it quickly got heated. They pressed closer, hands sliding, bodies arching. It was too much for a morning kiss, but they were needy after the night of fantasizing about it.

Dusk probably would've fucked him there. He could just imagine bending him over the counter, listening to him beg for his cock. He groaned, pressing the hybrid back, fingers gripping the smaller man's thighs to drag him closer at the same time.

"And I thought you had more self control." They heard Aspen say, and they pulled apart.

What he was wearing was almost just as revealing--a thin undershirt and shorts, and when he stretched, yawning, Xander's eyes dropped to the stretch of skin peeking under his shirt.

"Though I can't blame you." His fingers ran up Dusk's back, and pressed a chaste kiss to his cheek. "You look hot. Like this is the start of a porn video. Gonna bang him on the table?"

Dusk pulled away from Xander, embarrassed, but pleased. "Good morning to you, too."

The rest of them slowly filed into the kitchen, and Dusk could immediately see that they needed to discuss things.

When they all sat at the table--after he went to pull on pants and a shirt--he got their attention.

"So." He said. "I think we should...talk about some things."

They all nodded in agreement, eyes flicking to each others.

"Okay. Let's...everyone ask a question, and we all need to answer. Totally honest. No judgement."