A lonely kid

Shamrock was concerned. His parents were fighting again, now about work. His father was just back that gloomy evening of 14th december, tired and frustrated. The first thing that he did was shouting to his wife cause dinner wasnt ready yet.
Shamrock knew why but he preferes to be silent and play to be invisible. He actually didnt need to put much effort on it. His parents didnt care at all about him.
Anyway, that afternoon, Shamrock came back to school very hungry too and the lunch wasnt ready. His mother was busy flirting with a guy on the couch and she just throw to Shamrock 5 $ and order him to go and buy an ice cream or whatever he preferes, just he has to leave the house fast as possible. Shamrock just sobbing took the money and obeyed, walking around in the cold weather all day until 6pm. Not a normal thing for a 9 years old kid.
He was very sad and he runs to his bedroom and hide in his closet, hugging his favourite cat peluche. The toy got immediately wet from tears.
- You betrayer, cheater idiot!!!- The voice of his father, full of anger was getting closer. Shamrock starts to shiver.
- He is not my son, right?- Continue shouting.
- Of course he is, are you going crazy??- His mother get to Shamrock s bedroom too.
- Well, i dont want him in my way anymore.- Shamrock s father had never been so serious. He suddenly left the room, leaving the wife struggling with the decision. That weak lady didn't had job and money, she can't manage to escape, neither to give Shamrock a better life.
- Mum...? Please...- The poor Shamrock got slowly out from the closet, the eyes covered in tears. He tried to get closer to his mother but, again, she putted a barrier between her and her son.
- No, Shamrock. I'm going to find a good way out for you.-
She left the room too, knowing what to do. She remembered a cousin, living in Duckburg, an extreme lucky duck who was living full of comfort without work. Yes, he was the only choice, for save her comfortable life, her marriage,her adventures. She walked downstairs and she took the phone.
- Please!!!- The desperate voice of Shamrock from upstairs seemed so far for her. Yes, that was the right thing to do. She knows that her cousin Gladstone was completely alone and he met Shamrock one time, long ago and the two of them were getting along with eachother perfectly. She composed the number and she took directly an appointment with him for the next morning. She promised a surprise for Gladstone and for sure he will expect a price or another vacation. Not a nephew to take care of.