A deal

Saturday 19th December someone ringed at Gladstone's door at 9 am. So early for him, who was used to sleep until at least 10.30. But actually not so bad. The next Monday he will have to bring Shamrock at his new school.
- Goodmorning is this Clover Street 13?- Asked a guy when Gladstone opened the door.
- Yes...what's happened?-
- The new Italian restaurant at the end of the street ordered too much food so the owner decided to give a big part of it as a present to one of his customers who went a few days ago with a kid...and the luck have chosen you, it seems.-
The guy showed Gladstone a lot of boxes full of food ready to be eaten. Perfect for the big dinner with all the family that night!
- Wow! That's incredible!-
Shamrock appeared at the door next to Gladstone.
- It is, little one. Thanks to you.- The delivery guy smiled at Shamrock.
In the same time, a mysterious lady was hiding behind an house at the opposite side of the street, staring at Gladstone's house. She started to make a plan in her head.
- Mmmmh...there is a new boy in town. And tonight there will be a party, that's what it seems. Great.- Magica was full of hopes. Finally she will get to the old Number One. In one way, or in another one.

A bit far away, another lady was overthinking, searching new businesses, she was always attracted to the same ones of Scrooge McDuck. He was always smarter than her, Goldie had to admit it. She was sitting at a cafe in Duckburg, the head still in the clouds. Then she saw a familiar face. Magica was walking in front of her with a satisfied expression. Goldie left a few coins on the table and called her. Magica wasn't so happy to see her, that lady was always sneaky and bringing troubles with her.
- I cant unnotice your face my dear. What are you planning now? The old Scrooge knows it?- Asked Goldie with an ironic accent.

-Nothing that I need to tell you. My dear.-
Magica looked at Goldie, her long blond hair, her eyebrows and green eyes. Magica felt a shiver while staring at her.
-Maybe...we actually want the same things more or less, right?- Asked Magica.
Goldie nodded, without getting the point.
-Well, I know that you are cunning as a fox, even more than Scrooge but I will possibly help you to get something that you miss.- Continued Magica.
They started to walk, avoiding the central street.
-Luck. A lot of it!- Said Magica with enthusiasm. Goldie looked at her very interested. Actually a big amount of luck could have helped her many times, stealing businesses and money to Scrooge.

-And tell me, how could you ever give me that LUCK?-
Goldie used a sarcastic tone of voice, challenging Magica.
-Gladstone Gander, you know him?- Asked Magica.
-Yeah...the luckiest duck in the world. And then?-
-He has a kid, I saw him an hour ago. Sure he is very lucky too. And I have a plan about it...-
Magica whispered everything to Goldie that couldn't deny that it was a perfect plan. Just need to think about a couple of things but they didn't have any hurry.
-Deal?-
Goldie grabbed Magica's hand with energy.
- Deal!-

At 5pm Shamrock was so excited. All the guests have to come in just an hour and everything was ready. So many people that he had to meet, his new family! He started to play with his basket ball, walking around the table full of food.
- Can you play in the garden please? I'm afraid you will break something.- Said Gladstone.
- Deal!- Said Shamrock grabbing the ball.-And...uncle Gladstone?-
-Yes?-
-Do you promise me that you will never leave me alone?-
-Sure. Or no...deal!-
Shamrock runned outside happy. Gladstone didn't hear anything from his cousin the past days. He just needed to deal with the law to have the full custody of Shamrock but he was sure he will get it. Thank to his luck and to the neglection of her.