Knowing eachother

Shamrock was feeling comfortable with his uncle. He was talking a lot, curious to knowing everything about his uncle.
Gladstone found it funny. That kid was a source of energy. In that couple of hours of travel to home, Shamrock told his uncle about school, about his favourites movies and games. He told him that he will miss a few friends too. Too many informations for Gladstone that starts to get nervous. He didn't know anything about how to raise a kid. He needs to search a new school for him, friends and why not sport or activities. Gladstone imposed himself to don't feel overwhelmed. His luck will help him as usual.
- You are very lucky aren't you?- Shamrock looked at Gladstone with a big smile.
- Yes, I'm just the favourite one of the goddess of luck...with a few exceptions but I will tell you. We have a lot of time from now.-
- Yes! I can't wait!-
- And... tell me... are you as lucky as I am?- Asked Gladstone.
- No. At all!-

Gladstone looked at his nephew, surprised. Shamrock explained:
- I'm unlucky, see I'm born in a family that doesn't care about me and for me many things are difficult I have to work hard to get them...and often I'm surrounded by caos and troubles...-
Gladstone started wondering why the faith brought his nephew to him. Sure the luck had specific plans for him, he will never doubt about it.
In a while, they arrived at Gladstone's house and Shamrock can't keep anymore his excitement. The house was awesome, big and modern, with a beautiful white gate and elegant plants in the garden. Inside it was even better with new furniture, giant TV, kitchen with all modern appliances.
Gladstone laugh seeing Shamrock running from one room to another, surprised at every corner.
- And you know the best?- Said Gladstone- I just won this house time ago at an auction. My luck sometimes scare me...-
He showed to Shamrock his new room. Gladstone was using it as a nap and relax room, so it already had a bed and a couch. Shamrock jumped on the bed, that room was two times bigger than his old one.
- We need a closet but well, my luck will provided it. Let's go out for lunch.-
- Out for lunch?- Shamrock was sincerely surprised.
- Yes. I just found on the ground next to my car two coupons for a free lunch at a new Italian restaurant.-
- Everything is so cool today!!- Exclaimed Shamrock following Gladstone outside. The sun was shining and it was pretty warm for December.
They were walking for only five minutes when Gladstone heard someone greetings him. It was Fethry, on the opposite side of the street, carrying with him a cart full of advertising leaflets.
- I've got a new job!- Screamed Fethry.
- Hide behind that truck. I've got something in my mind.- Gladstone pushed Shamrock gently behind a big red truck that was parked next to them.
- Hi Fethry, I would like to invite you, Donald, Daisy, Scrooge and all of your nephews for a dinner this Saturday. -
Fethry seemed concerned. He suspected just an excuse from Gladstone to show them his dumb luck.
- Don't worry. I have good news for everyone. A surprise actually.- Said Gladstone. Fethry accepted, happy to bring Dugan with him.
When Fethry was gone, Gladstone went back to Shamrock that asked him who was that weird guy.
- A new cousin of you. You will have a big family from now on. Saturday you will meet them all.- Answered Gladstone.
Gladstone noticed a big four leafs clover growed on the sidewalk. He took it and putted it in the small pocket of Shamrock s red coat.
- You won't be alone anymore.- Said Gladstone. Shamrock 's heart melted. It was happiness.