Different situations

Gladstone knew that a challenge against Goldie won't be easy. Anyway, it didn't matter. Shamrock had to get his luck back and Scrooge all his properties.

Goldie refused to leave the Money Bin, she stayed for check once again her balance. It was still the same, equal as the Gladstone's one. They won't go anywhere, continuing that way and she repeated it to Gladstone.

- Well, I can propose you a deal.- Answered Gladstone, without thinking too much. Goldie took a chair and sitted in front of him, the desk between them. Gladstone continued:

- I'll get 20% of all Scrooge's properties if he can get them back. I will pay you that whole 20% if you make Magica transfer back the luck to Shamrock.-

Goldie seems interested. That 20% meaned a few billions. She never earned so much money so easily, in her whole life. She said that she will think about it, and made him sign a paper, when Gladstone's phone ringed. He looked at the display a bit irritated, it was Shamrock's mother. What did she wants now?

- Hi Gladstone and...merry Christmas, as first.- Said her.

- Yes, yes. What do you need?-

Goldie looked at Gladstone, confused.

- Ehm...it passed just a short laps of time, but I've got the practice of the divorce from my husband...now I can be on my own and...I'm so sorry but...I would like to have Shamrock back.-

Goldie saw Gladstone getting pale. He interrupted the call without even greet. A lot of things made his mind crowded. He already have spoken with the lawyer and he was near to get the full custody of Shamrock but now, with Christmas in between, everything was getting slower. He had to show that she was a bad mother, but how? He needed to think out a solution.

He took his things and walked away from the office, ignoring Goldie.

- W- what's happened? You need to sign...the 20%...-

Gladstone went back and putted a fast sign on the paper.

- Personal problems. Here you are, all yours. Enjoy your money.-

Gladstone left the Money Bin. Alone, again.

Dugan felt that he was near to collapse. Following Magica to the Vesuvius was deadly hard. She made him carrying a big cauldron and many bottles with weird and coloured liquids inside. Magica was walking in front of him, carrying just the Number One, holding it like a treasure.

- Move on, little lazy one!- Yelled her at him - every minute you delay is for me a lost minute as a rich duck!-

Dugan pushed himself more. That cauldron was too heavy and a bottle fell on the ground and breaks. Dugan kept his breath for few seconds. Magica treated him as a slave, he served her food, cleaned her house, cooked and why not also prepared the potions that were needed for the spell with the Number One. He didn't take any rest, she almost didn't let him eat. 

- You little idiot!!- Yelled Magica, furious - At least I've brought enough of it!-

- I'm done!- Said Dugan, frustrated, putting down the cauldron - if this will be my life from now on I prefer to die!!-

Dugan started to run away, no idea where to go, just as far as possible from that witch. Magica seems to be amused. With an easy spell, she just brought him back. She said:

- You can't escape, you understand? Accept your new life. And move!!-

With pain in his arms and deep in the heart, Dugan started to walk again. He cried, silent, hoping for a wonder. He was missing everyone in Duckburg. He didn't remembered almost anything from the last couple of days, while Magica was controlling him. His memory was terribly confused, he remembered uncle Fethry asking him something about food and trying to help him with homeworks, without success. Dugan remembered the school too and Shamrock asking him many times if he was feeling well. Everything mixed up in his mind.