Twenty Years

*Hunter's POV*
She was gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. All I wanted was to get to know her because I felt something. I felt like she was perfect for me. I don't know why, but something was telling me that I needed to get to know her.
I'm meeting her at Starbucks in 10 minutes and my hands are sweating. It's not even a real date and I'm freaking out.
I opened the door to Starbucks and saw her ordering her drink. I ran to the cash register as fast as I could.
"I'll take a vanilla latte. Ella put your money away."
She just smiled at me. She wasn't speaking, but her smile spoke so much for her.
"Hunter you didn't have to-"
"I wanted to. I know I didn't have to" I told her.
"A little sassy are we?" She grinned at me.
"Always." I laughed.
We sat down and talked for at least 2 hours. The conversation never seemed to die down. I told her about my career, and she told me about her life story and her family. But something still seemed so off. Like she was hiding something that was eating her insides.
"Look, Hunter. My whole life, I never felt like I wanted or needed love. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never kissed anyone, and I never have even let a guy, besides my dad of course, talk to me this long before," She spoke so quietly.
"You have beautiful eyes," was all I could think to say.
"That's all you had to say? You're not weirded out?" She raised her eyebrows at me and leaned over the table we were sitting at.
"I love that I'm the only guy you were interested in enough to talk to. It makes it so much more special,"
I gave her my number and walked her to her car. She drove away, leaving me thinking. All I could think about was how much I wanted to call her mine.
God Hunter you met this chick like 20 hours ago what is wrong with you?
But it was like time didn't matter. I didn't care if It was 20 years or hours. But I did know that I could see myself with her in 20 years.
I was willing to do anything to make that happen.