High (Niall)

I rolled over on the cream sheets to get a glimpse at my phone. 1 o’clock in the afternoon. Of course it was that time. I looked back over at the sleeping man next to me. The blonde ends and brown roots of his hair were ruffled and his lips looked kissable; his chest raised and fell at a slow pace and his pale body glistened in the afternoon sun; his fit yet still boyish stomach met his light brown happy trail and I licked my lips. He looked so peaceful so I let him sleep instead of letting my hormones kick in and wake him up to fuck.

I got off the bed and groggily walked over to the shower.

I shed my attire and let my body melt in the heated water. When I was done I threw my hair into a bun on top of my head and put on one of Niall’s tanks, a pair of black regular knickers, and black leggings, figuring today would be just another lazy Sunday.

I thought there was no point in trying to make regular 1p.m. food so I decided to make something I was really craving- brownies. I couldn’t help but think of why I wouldn’t treat my hard working boyfriend and wake him up to the smell of his favorite treat. I was making a cup of tea while I waited when a pair of hands gripped my waist from behind and a chin dug into the crevice placed where my neck and collarbone met. I sighed a smile because he knew that was a small sweet spot of mine. “Morning, love,” his rugged Irish voice rung through my ears. I turned my body around and placed my hands on his bare chest. He was wearing grey sweats and his white Calvin Klein’s peaked out at the top. I looked into his usual bright blue eyes and saw that little hint of grey they always got when he first woke up, or when he was horny; I was hoping it was both.

I placed a kiss on his lips and they worked in sync. I always thought our lips fit perfectly together along with our bodies; they were puzzle pieces and I swore every little nook and cranny of our bodies were equipped for each other.

His tongue snaking across my lips interrupted my thoughts. I opened my mouth slowly and our tongues met each other and caressed the other. His grip on my waist tightened as his tongue moved around my orifice. I removed my lips from his suddenly and smirked. I bit my lip before innocently asking, “You just woke up, you sure you aren’t hungry? I’m making brownies.” I gripped my forgotten tea from behind me and chugged down the cooled down substance.

Niall stole the cup from me and placed it somewhere before lowering his head to my ear and taking my earlobe between his teeth. He tugged on the flesh and growled, “I’m fucking starving,” he gripped my hips tighter and fit his fingers into the waistband of my leggings and panties, “will you give me what I want?”

I gulped, “W-what do you want baby?”

He darkly snickered before moving my body on top of the counter behind me. His lips attached to my sweet spot and I let out a low moan. He grinned against my neck, “I think you know what I want baby.”

He pulled down my pants and knickers and the cold air brushed against my hot center. I breathed in through my teeth and my back arched.

Niall’s middle and ring finger played at my swollen clit as he pecked all the marks he gave me last night and sucked and nibbled on the mark-free parts of my neck. He worked up to my jaw and kissed all up and down the bone. He made his way to my lips and went to kiss me. He stopped before his pink lips met mine and they brushed against each other. He smirked and played with my entrance. As much as I loved teasing him I couldn’t handle the torment myself and I arched my hips forward and his calloused fingertips went inside my womanhood. He chuckled and removed his fingers. “Ni, baby please, t-touch me,” I weakly begged. He lowered onto his knees and placed his hands on my thighs. He stared at my glistening heat and bellowed in anticipation. I moved my arse forward on the counter to get him closer to giving me what I needed.