Guilty (Part 2) (Niall)

I awoke in a room that was dimly lit with graffiti all over the walls. My hands were tied behind my back and my ankles were bound together with electrical tape. To my right, Harry was still passed out with blood dripping down his forehead. Liam was laid on the ground with a gag in his mouth, looking half dead. His eyes were open, but were rolling into the back of his head.  

“Liam!” was all I could whisper before Niall came in the room.  

“Shut the hell up. He can’t even help you.” 

“Fuck off, Niall. You’ll get your money,” Liam muttered.  

“PISS OF, LIAM. YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE A HUNDRED ON YOU.” The intensity of Niall’s voice surprised me. His Irish accent disappeared as his yells became louder. “YOU AND THIS DISPHIT OWED US THREE THOUSAND AND WE TOLD YOU THERE WERE CONSEQUENCES IF WE DIDN’T GET THE MONEY.” 

“Fuck, mate. We told you we’d get it eventually!” 

“Eventually isn’t fucking good enough. We needed the money today and that was it.” Niall squeezed the space between his eyebrows together. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” 

“We’ll get you it, I swear!” Liam was always bargaining with things in life no matter what it was. When we were little, he once convinced a man to give him five chocolate bars for a dime and the man even thought it was fair.  

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FOR FUCK’S SAKE.” Niall suddenly raised his hand that held a .22 caliber-revolver. “How many times do I have to tell you before you get the fucking idea?”  

“Jesus Christ, man! Put it down!”  

The next thing I heard was a gun being fired at Liam and a yell for him to stop. Blood trickled down from Liam’s mouth as he tried his best to clutch his stomach through bound hands. “That ought to shut the fucker up.”  

My eyes were pealed on Liam’s bleeding stomach. He wouldn’t make it; we all knew that. Niall leaned down next to him, picked his pocket and grabbed the money that Liam did have. “See this, love?” He waved the money in front of my face. “This was the bastard’s downfall. Spent all his money on fuckin’ drugs that he can’t repay.”  

“Fuck you, you lowly pussy,” was all Liam could drag out of his mouth before Niall pulled the gun on him again. His heavy breathing turned into short gasps and then slowly to nothing. 

“Stop! Jesus Christ! Stop it right now! He doesn’t deserve death, he doesn’t deserve this!” 

“You’re gonna speak now, huh? You want to end up like your little friend over here?” I didn’t dare answer him. He didn’t care who he killed or how he killed them. “That’s what I thought. Stay silent, and maybe you’ll get to sleep in a fuckin’ bed tonight.” Niall turned around, walked out the room and down the hall, yelling to Zayn that Liam’s long dead.  

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I looked around the room, noticing there was no way to get out. All the windows had been boarded up and there was barely anything in the room besides a dead body and two live people. Liam’s blood was still seeping through his shirt when Harry began to resurface.  Slowly, he titled his head up and opened his eyes wider.  

“Harry..” was all I could slip out before his eyes turned to Liam.  

“What the fuck, Grace?! What the hell is this?!” 

“That guy named Niall-“ 

“The fuckin’ cunt! He knew he’d get his money eventually, fuck’s sake.” 

“What did you guys even fucking do that had to result in murder?! I sure as fuck don’t even deserve to be a part of this!” 

Harry looked over at Liam’s lifeless stature. “I don’t- I can’t begin to explain.”