The Janitor's Closet (Touchdown Part 3) (Niall)

The rest of the weekend went pretty normal, except for the fact that Niall was constantly on my mind. My parents hadn’t seen the lovebite, because I covered it with make-up and Rowan was back to normal, more or less. She said that she was over Callum and promised herself that she would never fall for someone like that ever again. Yeah right, do you believe it?

So Monday krept closer and closer and I was getting more nervous. How would Niall act? Would he be nice to me or would he continue being an asshole? Or would he just ignore me?

Before I knew, it was Monday morning and I would be soon facing Niall.

“Y/N,” my mum called from the kitchen, “Rowan is here!”

“I’m coming!” I checked myself for the last time in the mirror and ran downstairs, greeting Rowan and grabbing my bag.

“Bye mum, we’re going!”

“Bye sweetie, have fun!”

On the one side, I was kind of afraid to see Niall again, but on the other side, I was also curious and excited to see him. Maybe he had changed.

“Y/N?” I was so in a trance about Niall that I didn’t notice that Rowan was talking to me.

“Huh what?”

“I said, what do you think of my new dress?” It was candypink and hugged her mid-thighs tightly. It also showed a great amount of cleavage and it was for her pastel mint green blazer to make it look a little less slutty.

“I…It’s pink…”

“You don’t like it, do you?” Clearly, no. What’s so likeable about looking like a slut? I sometimes really worry about the girl, I thought she was over Callum.

“Rowan,” I sighed, “Don’t mind me, but why do you dress like this?”

“Callum is going to be sorry for not noticing me.”

“Callum? I thought you were over the guy!”

“I am!” No, you’re not, “But other guys will like it and then Callum will feel bad for ignoring me!”

“Rowan…I sometimes really worry about you. You don’t need to do this, you’re better than that.”

She just sighed and rolled her eyes, “Whatever…”

Rowan didn’t speak to me for the rest of our walk to school and the silence was awkwardly uncomfortable.

At school we went seperate ways and I was kind of glad. I mean, I try anything to get her to stop with this nonsense, but what more can I do when she doesn’t want to listen to me? I’m fed up and the best solution is to let her find shit out herself.

When I walked down the hallway, on the way to my locker, I saw no one less than ‘Romeo’ himself, leaning against his locker and looking good, as always. His beautiful hair was up in the perfect quiff, the brown roots visible through his blonde manes and his big blue eyes were filled with authority. His muscular torso was covered up in a tight black T-shirt and his blue-white varsity jacket that was pushed up to his elbows. Even looking at Niall made me wet again, especially when my eyes focused on his crotch. He was wearing a skinny jeans, not skinny as in ‘gay’ skinny, but skinny enough to show off his body and it defined his big cock so fucking well.

Niall was talking to his friends and didn’t notice me staring at him, luckily, ‘cause him catching me would be the last thing I’d wanted to happen.

But then, his “wonderful” girlfriend skipped in front of my view with her pink high heels, crashing her sticky lipgloss-covered bill together with Niall’s mouth, making sure everyone saw her.