Mile High Club (Louis)

Keep calm, remember you have more chance of being hit by a bus then you do dying in a plane crash.

I tried hard to convince myself that I was going to be ok flying to L.A. It wasn’t working. To make matters worse, I was alone on the plane. My sister was supposed to be flying with me to visit our dad in L.A but she was late as usual so I had to board without her. The air stewardess began demonstrating the safety procedure when she was rudely interrupted by a loud laugh. The whole of first class shot round to see where the laugh was coming from, it was the blonde boy sitting in the row behind me with what seemed to be 4 other young guys. 

“Sorry love.” A thick Yorkshire accent bellowed from next to him. The air stewardess blushed and quickly hurried through the demonstration. We had barely been in the air for an hour when someone tapped on my shoulder, disturbing my film. I turned to look at the person expecting an air stewardess but instead faced with a rather handsome man clad in a stripped t shirt and red chinos.

“Hiya love, mind if I sit here?” He confidently asked, sitting down in the seat next to me without even waiting for a response.

“Erm, sure.” I smiled.

“Sorry, my mates are snoring their heads off and I noticed you were still awake. What you watching?” 

The guy had the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen.

“Friends with Benefits. You could watch it with me if you want?” I handed him the other ear phone and we sat close together watching the movie, our bodies far too close for strangers.

“God I’m so rude, what’s your name love?” 

“Rayleigh, you?” 

“Louis. Your accent, it’s weird.”

I laughed.

“Thanks.”

“No, I mean. It’s like half British half American. Cute.” 

“I grew up in L.A then my mum moved over to London when I was 15, the 5 years in Britain have rubbed off on me.” 

We talked for a while about life, it turned out Louis was in a band and they were flying to L.A to record their first album. 

We hit night time over the Pacific Ocean and the lights dimmed on the plane as all the passengers slept. Louis was sleeping next to me, his head resting on my shoulder. Suddenly the plane began to rock, I gripped the seat tightly. I could feel a panic attack building. 

“Hey hey what’s wrong?” Louis asked grabbing my hand worried.

“The plane…” I managed to say in between panicked breathing.

“It’s ok Ray, it’s just turbulence.” 

Louis began stroking my hand with his thumb; he pulled me in closer to him, my head resting on his chest.

“Calm down babe, nothing’s wrong.” 

Louis smelt delicious, I moved legs so they lay over his lap. 

Before I had a chance to think, Louis planted a soft kiss on my lips. His soft lips sent shivers down my spine. 

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” Louis got up to move but I tugged at his t shirt to pull him back down. This time I took control, I lent over to him and bit his bottom lip, pulling him back towards me so he was laying on top of me. Louis’ hands roamed expertly over my body, I could feel excitement build inside of me.

“I wish we wasn’t on a plane with 150 people right now.” I whispered into his ear.

Louis shot up and looked around.