part 2 (family)

Me and Cora are driving home, when she  hackles all of the sudden. "What so funny?" I ask. "Nothing just you flirting with Rafe Cameron" she says while still Chuckling. "I was not flirting with rafe!"   I say with my voice raised and annoyed. "Sure" she's says while looking at her phone smiling. A few minutes later we pull up to house and Cora is still looking at here phone smiling and so I asked "what are smiling" while turning off the car " is it a boy" I add on "no" she replys to fast. So I quickly swipe her phone out of her hands and see she's talking to jj. Oh, he must of said something funny I thought to my self. And gave her back her phone and we both went in the house. Dads car was parked outside the house a long with another much nicer car. Who's car could that be I thought. As we walk in the house I see my dad with some lady and a girl that looks about 15. "Hi, whats going on?" I say with a worried tone. "Umm..why don't you tell them. She said in a sad, worried tone to my dad. "This is emma" he said. Ok and I replied. "Emma is" he puased and sighed " your mother" he finally finished. "No I said instantly qith my voice raised and mad, but not yelling. (Yet) "our mother left when I was 4 and Cora was 3" i added more mad and annoyed, voice some what louder. Cora just stood there shocked.  "Calm down y/n" my dad said a little sad and hurt like probably because she was back and she seemed like If she lived here now she would be a kook. I can tell just because of the way shes dressed and the car she drives. "You are going to come live with me part time" she says breaking me out of my thoughts. "What?!" I yell loud enough for Cora to jump back. "Dad, no please, say she lying?" I say to my dad some what that she  just wants to come into our lives and take us away from our lives and our dad. He looks at me and says "one week there and one week here".  "So you moved back to outer banks?" Cora asks finally speaking. "Yes" she replys with a smile. "Is this what you want dad?" She asks him and we both look at him. He says that he thinks that I will be  good for guys to almost try and he won't have to worry as much. "Ok, then I will for you" I say to him. "Good, because you guys are going now" he says "ok, but we can still go to john b tonight right?" I asked."of course, but go pack some clothes, I have some for you guys at the house but go gets some you guys want" she says nicely.
< 30 minutes later >
We are on way to Emma's house, I guess I should say our house. She says leave my car there so I'm in the passenger set. " so you live on figure 8?" I ask emma. She nods and says "yep". "I have a car for both of you" she says. Me and Cora  are shocked i gasp. "Really?" I asked she replys with "yep" happily.
<later that night>
We both had our bedroom with our own bathroom and a huge walk in closet. Emma said we can meet her husband tomorrow at lunch at the country club.