part 6 (lunch)

I checked my phone and it was already 10 and I still had to go grab clothes and stuff before lunch at 11:30 to i got up, put on a pair of jus shorts grabbed my stuff and started to leave. "Hey, where you going?"he asked. "I have to get ready for lunch at the country club" i say. Okay let me drive you"he says. "No, it okay, I'll drive myself"i say about to exit his room. "Wel I would let you but you don't have your car" he says getting up out of bed. Only in his underwear. I turn around quickly. "What are you doing?"he asks. "Just giving you privacy" I say. "0k, but we had sex last night so it doesn't really matter if you see me in my underwear"he as he chuckles. I turn around and he already has a hoodie and shorts on. "Okay, let's go"he says.

We pull up to my new house, I get out and so does jj. "You don't have to come. Its ok"i say to him. "Whta are you embarrassed of me?" He asks sarcastically. "No of course not. I just don't know what her reaction will be for me showing up at 10:30 in the morning. Instead of last night. I barely know her." I explain to him. "Okay, I understand"he replies. I'm about to kiss him when, Emma opens the door. "Hey, sweetie, come in and bring your friend to."she says nicely. We both walk inside, me and ju holding hands. "Hi, it's nice to meet you" Emma says shaking jj's hand.
"Okay, we are going to go up stairs." I say grabbing JJ's hand a dragging him up stairs with me.
"Your welcome to come to lunch as well jj" we hear emma say as we reach my new room. We go in and it just has my bag of clothes on my bed and some makeup on the vanity.

"So this is your new room"he says plopping down on my bed, "yeah I guess" I say spinning in the chair next to the desk. This room is humongous compared to my room at my dads. It has a king size bed, a vanity, and a desk. My own personal bathroom with a tub and shower, and a walk in closet which already has clothes in it. I wonder how she knows my size.

"Hey you good?" Jj ask standing up and walking over to me. "Yeah" I say, I gues I zones out. "I'm going to take a shower, are you going to come to lunch?" I ask. "Um, I would love to but I dont exactly fit in at the country club" he says putting his hands around my waist. "I like you the way you are, but I'm sure I can find some clothes in this house for you" I reply, as I put my hands on his chest. "I need a shower though" he says. "Then take a shower" I suggest. "You need to shower and there's not enough time for us both to" he says leaning his head on mine, as I put my arms around his neck. "We could just take one together" I suggest, he then picks me up and takes me into the bathroom. He placed me on the counter and took of my shirt then his. I took off my bottoms and kissed him passionately, I undid his shorts and took them off too. He then picked me up again and brought me into the shower.

After the shower I got dressed and ask emma if jj could borrow clothes and she said "sure". He then got dressed and we headed to the country club. I met Emma's husband Martin, in the parking lot. He seems nice, once we all got inside, they leade us to a table with the CAMERONS. "Emma?" I say, "yes" she says about to sit down. "Are we sitting with them?" I ask "yep" she says. Jj comes up behind me and grabs my hand(he was in the bathroom). I make sit down a jj sits beside me and rage is on the other side. Cora then runs in. "Sorry I'm late lost track of time" she says sitting beside jj. "No problem" emma and rose say at the same time. "Okay?" Cora says really quietly. "Hey, j"cora says to him with a big smile. "Hi" he says back. Coras friends with my crew but not as much as me, since she's a year younger she has her own friends. We are eating and jj's hand has been on my thigh all lunch. "Hey, you guys kie just messaged me to see if we are going to hangout after this?"she asks with a smile until she sees jj's hand. "Umm, can we?"I ask emma. "Of course"she answers. "I think it would be good for the kids to get to know each other more, so why dont Sarah and rage go with you guys" rose suggests. "I think that would be great" Emma agrees. "Well we already know sarah, and she probably already come, right?" Sarah shakes her head. "See and I doubt rafe wants to come" I continue. "What makes you think that" ward asks. "Well he's doesn't really like the pogues"i state. "Well all more the reason for him to come" ward says. "But, Dad" rafe says in almost a whiny voice, "your going end of discussion" ward says and continues eating.

We had all finished lunch and were now leaving, me, jj, Sarah, and cora all made rafe drive cause he had the biggest vehicle. "I dont know if I trust him with my life" jj says, "I've seen you drive a dirt bike without and helmet well drunk and stoned" I say grabbing his hand. "Shut up" he says squeezing my hand. "Okay you three in the back y/n up front" rafe says pointing to jj, sarah, and cora. "Why?" Sarah asks, "cause she the most tolerable"he replies. "Okay, whatever" Sarah says back, as we all get in the truck and drive to the chateau.

Hey, sorry I haven't post in awhile, i explained why on my other story but I hope this extra long chapter (at least for me) makes up for it. Hope to updating more, se look out! 🖤🎵
WORD COUNT: 1075