part 1🙃(introduction)

Outer banks paradise on earth. A place where you either have 2 jobs or 2 houses. 2 tribes one island. Here's figure 8, the place of drum roll please.. the kooks. So guess where we don't live. And here's the cut home of the working class and the pouges. More importantly me and my friends. First there jj we meant in the 3 grade, best surfer I know besides me or course, don't tell him I said that. Comes from a long line of salt water, vendor holding smugglers, mild kleptomanica and future tax cheat. Then there's kiara or kie as we call her. When she's not saving turtles, getting a dolphin tattoo or listening to Marley she hangs out with us. Not really sure why, she actually a rich kid, foot in both worlds. Her parents own the wreck, total cash cow with the tourists. Not to sure what her parents think of us, they like me, not sure about the boys though. Pope, brains of the operation, he's the smartest person I know, a little werid but he's a pouge like the rest of us. And finally john booker rootludge. John b we've know each other for every. Are dads have know each other since before we where born. He's dad went missing 9 months ago at sea. Who goes missing at sea anymore. Then there's me y/n and my sister Cora. We basically raised each other well our dad worked 2 or more jobs after my mom left just to feed us and keep the house. So that us, the pouges.

>☆¤☆<

Hey, y/n? Jj said while waveing his hand in front of my face. Yeah? Keeper tonight at the boneyard?jj said while rolling a blunt "you coming" yep, I'll be there but I have to go pick up Cora from work, so we'll meet you there. I said while getting up and grabbing my keys. Blunt for the road. Jj said holding the blind out for me. Thanks j. I said goodbye to everyone and got in my truck. 30 minutes later. I pull up the the garage Cora works at and I see the one and only rafe Camerons car, I roll my eyes and get out the vehicle. I walk through the door and see Cora at the front desk helping rafe Cameron. Hey, Cora you almost done. I say as I walk up behind the desk. Yeah just a minute she reply and walks into the back. I look over and see rafes looking at me. I roll my eyes and say "what" in a little bit of a tone. "Nothing" he replys. There's a few seconds of awkward silence in till he says "theres a kegger tonight at the boneyard" he says. I reply with "i know" and give him a look as Cora walks out with her and as we are walking out of the garage he says "see you there"he says while smriking. I give him the finger without looking back.

Hope you liked chapter one.😉