part 7 (why is he here?)

We all got to the chateau, and then rafe said, "can't I just leave and then we tell dad I'm was here?" He asks sarah. "Trust me I wish you weren't here" she says back, just in time ward calls, but not rafe or sarah. Me?!? I answer, "Hi, mr cameron"i say into the phone. Hey all give each other a confused look as to why ward is calling. " Hi, is rafe there?" He asks, I reply with, "yep, here. I'll put you on speaker" then I do as I said. "Hey, dad what's up? Why are you calling on y/n's phone?" rafe asks confused. "Cause I'm going to do some surprise calls to make sure your there and aren't just going to leave." Ward replies dryly. "Dad you dont have to do that" race says grabbing my phone out of my hand, by the way we are still In the driveway and the rest of the crew doesn't know rafe is here. I try to grab my phone back, but he takes it off speaker and up to his ear. I try to reach it but he just keeps moving around quickly.

Right as rafe is hanging up Kie, John b, and Pope come outside. "What's up, guys?" John b says hugging Sarah, "so what do you guys..."he gets cut of by kie in a nasty tone, "what the fuck is he doing here?" She asks about rafe. "Oh, yeah right" I say, finally getting my phone back. Sarah then explains everything and we all go inside to the living room and sit down. But rafe just stands there by the door. "Rafe, just sit down, you wont contract any disease's, a much as you would like to think you will" sarah says in the most sisterly tone, if that makes sense. He rolls his then sits next to me on the couch. Once again it's me between jj and rafe. "Bro, You want a beer?" John b asks nicely, which is surprising. "Yeah, sure"rafe response.

Awhile goes by and we have all been talking, drinking, and passing a joint around. When jj puts his arm around me and pull some towards him. "Woah you guys, did something actually happen last night? Cause you guys were all over each other, but usually nothing actually happens." Kie asks. "Dude I saw them leave his room this morning and they walked out together, hair all messed up and y/and makeup all smudged. "John b states as everyone start laughing and asking a bunch of questions, I swear I heard Pope says you owe me 20 bucks to kie. But then I pretty sure I heard a scoff come from rafe, but I didn't think anything of it. I then saw cora get up and fastly walked to the kitchen. I get up and follow her to the kitchen. "Is everything alright?" I ask her worried, "really, your going to ask me that when you took jj from me!" she says very upset at me. "I'm sorry what?" I say so confused and shocked. "Dont act dumb, you know I like him" she says getting in my face. "I seriously didn't know, I swear cora! If i knew i wouldn't have slept with him!" i says to her hoping if she believes me, because I truly wouldn't. "Fuck you, y/n" cora says and storms out of the house.

I then get scared shitless by rafe "Hey, you ok? He asks, and I nearly jump to the moon. "Omg! Rafe! You scared me!" I say holding my chest. "But how much of that did you.." "Almost all of it" he cuts me off. "I'm sorry, she was in the wrong"he says opening the fridge and grabbing a beer,, "what did I just witness. Rafe Cameron saying sorry for something not his fault"he rolls his eyes "or saying sorry at all" I laugh, grabbing a beer also. "Shut up I say sorry all the time" I give him a look, "okay I've said it before" he corrects himself.

Short chapter but wanted to update. :) what should I do next in the story.
Word count: 699