part 4 (after party)

Warning "smut" this whole chapter is "smut".

Once we got to john bs me and jj were in hes room making out on the bed, his hands rubing all over my body, my hands tugging on his hair. He found my sweet spot on my neck and bit it a little, a moan came out of my mouth. I could fell jj smirk as I heard him laugh a little. He sat me on his lap so I was straddling him wel we continued to makeout, I could fell him harding underneath me as I started grinding a little causing him to moan a little. He started pulling up my shirt, I got off of him he took off his shirt and backed up on the bed looking at me well I took my shirt and shorts off. I got on the bed and started kissing him on the neck, down the chest, until I got to his shorts. I slowly untied them and pulled them down along with his boxers. I started rubing up and down, then kissed my way down the base then up again, once I got ot the top I started off by sucking slowly, then faster and faster. I could hear him graoning, well he had my hair in a make shift ponytail holding it with his hand, making my head Bob up and down. I felt his member twitch In my mouth, a few more seconds and he came in my mouth. I liked my lips and came up a kissed him, until he fliped us over and started kissing my neck, definitely leaving marks. He made his way down to my breasts kissing the right one well rubing the left one with one of his hands. His other hand made his way down to my clit, he started rubbing in circlulr motions. I moaned, I knew I was close as he put two of his fingers 8n me with no warning. I grabbed the sheet. Hard as I felt my self tighten around just fingers, but just as it was about to cum he pulled out his finger and licked them. Why did you do that? I asked annoyed. "Because this" he replied as he opened a condom wrapper and slide it on. "Your ready" he asked as he lined him self up with my entrance. I shook m head yes. As he slide in and out of me every time hitting my g spot. Every time he pound in to me it was faster and harder making me a moaning mess as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was so close as a felt him twitch he came, not to long after I came and he ploped down beside me, on the bed cuddling in to my chest after he put to condom in the garbage. We fell asleep not to long after.

Sorry this chapter is only "smut" but yeah. Just wanted to update.