part 3(Party)

I was on my phone when I got a message from the group chat.

I looked at the time and it was already 4:00 I had 30 mintues to get ready with that I hoped in the shower, after I was done I had 15 mintues left so I got ready

I looked at the time and it was already 4:00 I had 30 mintues to get ready with that I hoped in the shower, after I was done I had 15 mintues left so I got ready. Since it wasn't a fancy party I picked out an outfit from the close that where In the closet, when I got here. I green top and some blue ripped denim shorts. Did my hair half up half down half up, and very light makeup.

(Here's the outfit sorry If you don't like it, you can pick something else)Once I was done I forgot to message pope where to pick me up

Once I was done I forgot to message pope where to pick me up. So I messaged him the address and wait for him to pick me up.
>5 mintueslater<
The pouges pulled up and honked i got up and rushed down the stairs and slide on my sandals well Cora was at the island in the kitchen. "Cora, are ride is here!" I yelled from. The door way. She came right away and we walked out the door, to the twinke. As soon as we got there jj opened the door and said "your chariot await" in a bad English accent. "Shut up" said while me and Cora get inthe vehicle. Jj hoped in after us. "So, why where you guys in that big ass kook house?" John b asked, "cause that big ass kook house is are moms" I replied casually. The pouges now my mother split when we were young so the expression ont there faces was a mixed between shocked, confusion, and disbelief. What?!? Jj practically screamed, bursting my ear drums. "Right, I didn't tell you guys. Our mom came back at some point and we live with her part time now." I said "wait, so your a kook now?" Sarah asked surprised. "Hell no" as soon as I said that we where at the boneyard it was already filled with people, music blasting, and alcohol every where. "Can we not talk about it, at least not tonight i just want to have to night" Cora said as we all got out of the van. Me too, I replied with. ok, then let's go, John b said as we made our way down to the beach. Boneyard party's are mixed it is on of the only times you will see kooks and pouges somewhat getting along or at least tolerating each other. I was at the table with all the alcohol on it. Well I was mixing myself a drink, and tall figure came up beside me. "So, I heard your a kook now?" The figure asked smugly. When he said the I now exactly who its was. "What do you want rafe?" I asked annoyed be his presences. Just to now if the rumors are true that your part kook now? He said with a smirk. "No well yes, not exactly. I replied. I live part of the time on figure 8 thats it. I finished. Ok, he said while walking away. But he turned around a said, "my dad wants to now if you could tutor wheelie again?" Sure I said as I walked away to find the group.
I finally found the group, they where sat by on of the many fires. I sat down beside jj. A few mintues later Sarah said she was bored and jj suggested we play truth or dare, as soon as we all agreed rafe, topper, and klece came over and say with us, and said they we play to. Jj didn't want to start a fight for the frist time ever and just said sure. I'll start Sarah said, truth or dare she paused, kie? Dar kie replied with. I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the people playing on the lips for 30 seconds, she dared kie. "Ok", she got up and went over to Pope and kissed him we where all so surprised. We she was fine she sat back down.
>a few rounds later<
"Rafe truth or dare?" Topper asked. "Dare" he said while sipping his drink. "Go makeup with y/n for 1 minute straight" topper said. "No way in hell" he replied. You have to it is the rules. He got up walked over, once we was beside you, you got up and he kissed you straight away. You guys stood there making out in front of all your friends. You could her gagging to john b. Once the minute was done your lipstick was smudged and hair was messy from his hands in your hair. You back down beside jj and fix your hair.
Everybody got bored so we parted ways but we would met up later when we leave. Hours passed and me and jj where with each other all night, and we were get more and more touchy as the night went on. By the time we where all leaving, in the twinke me and jj where sitting in the back my legs over his lap, his arm around my waist the whole ride me and jj where giggling in each other's ear. The rest of the group didn't seem to notice, which was probably for the better. Once we got to my house Cora got out she stood there waiting for me to get out, but I didn't. "Tell emma I will meet you guys at the country club tomorrow, I think I'm going to stay with jj." "Fine" she rolled her eyes because this has happened to many times. She said her goo byes an dwas off in to the massive house that we now live in. Once Pope dropped every one else off we got to john bs. We all got out, Pope got in to his car and drove home, jj gave me a piggy back in to the room that is now basicly his because he practically lives here because of his dad.

(Next chapter will have smut)