The Guest List

Guest #1:
The last to arrive. Doesn't want to talk about why they are late, but rather focus on the food and good company. Just wants to blow off steam and have a good time. At first appears a little flighty, but always cool, like nothing ever bothers them. But as the feast continues, it becomes evident that they are not as patient or chill as they let on. May or may not have some problems expressing rage in a healthy way. May or may not have a drinking problem.

Guest #2:
The third to arrive. Disappointed they cannot find any whole wheat pasta. Not afraid to let others know of their mysterious diet. Annoys some of the other guests. Questions how food was prepared. Mostly eats h'orderves. They get along with other guests though. Often thinks they've dropped something, regardless if they have or not.

Guest #3:
The first to arrive. Vaguely recognizes some of the guests, especially Guest #1 and the couple; guests #5 and #6. Quite a libertine guest, much like Guest #1 though doesn't seem to be there for the food as much as the company. While they are not shy about drinking and smoking some herb, they have more questions about this place than a majority of the others.

Guest #4
Unclear when they arrived. At first they are congenial with everyone, but as the other guests eat more of the food, they become increasingly paranoid of a sinister plot despite no direct evidence to suggest such things. Only believes everything that comes out of their own mouth because they are the type to do their own research. May enjoy listening to the sound of their voice.

Guests #5 & 6,
The Couple:
Arrive 2nd. Completely in love despite not agreeing on how long they've been together. Both also dress in somewhat garish attire, looking like they were expecting to be arriving at some kind of Burning Man type festival. While Guest #5 and their sometimes southern accent seems slightly more congenial, they are often gently helping or talking sense into their wilder, anarchic partner, Guest #6. Occasionally they disagree, but always find a way to compromise.

Guest #7:
Fourth to arrive. Doesn't appear to have much personality or thoughts of their own. It's not because they are boring, but rather grossly insecure. They are a true zelig. This mercurial guest bends to the whims of whomever they speak to or interact, even taking their posture and other mannerisms. They are quite easily persuaded and goaded.

OTHERS AT THE FEAST -

Maître D':
Simply focuses on their job to serve and make the guests comfortable. Doesn't want any trouble. Their muddled accent makes it hard to discern not only where they are from, but also if the accent is even real. Acts as the voice for any and all servers.

Various SERVERS:
They only talk among themselves, never to the GUESTS, not even looking the guests in the eye.