Chapter 6: Solo Mission

(WRITTEN: 01/06/22)

***

(BLITZO'S POV)

I don't know why Stolas' wife wants to help me. I thought she said imps were plebeians or whatever? And I thought she hated Stolas. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Hopefully she'll help me save Stolas.

***

(STELLA'S BEDROOM)

Stella: Get in this cake box.

Blitzo: Huh? Why, tits?

Stella: I said DO NOT call me that.

Blitzo: I know and that's why I'm calling you it. It's funny to call people stuff they find annoying.

Stella: Whatever. Just please get in this cake box and don't squash the cake.

Blitzo: Why though?

Stella: Well the cake is for Stolas and I figured I can sneak you into the dungeon in the cake box.

Blitzo: That's a fucking dumb idea...

Stella: Do you have another plan?

Blitzo: No. Okay. Fine, I'll get in the fucking cake box.

Stella: Now, when we get down there, please be quiet. The guards will let me in and then you can untie Stolas and open a portal and get out.

Blitzo: Okay. What about you? Won't the guards realise Stolas is gone and you'll get in trouble?

Stella: I- I don't know. But it'll be fine. I'll be fine as long as you and Stolas get away. Neither of you are safe here. I don't want him marrying my brother because my brother is a very bad man.

Blitzo: Okay. You're a good friend to Stolas.

Stella: I hope he forgives me for all the horrible things I said to him...

Blitzo: He will.

Stella: By the way... why are you wearing my mother's best dress?

Blitzo: UHH- this old thing? I- uh, it's mine. I didn't steal it from under that old owl's bed. HAHA. It's mine. If her's is missing it was probably someone else. Yep. Not me. Probably that cock sucking Moxxie. He loves dresses-

Stella: Right... but why are you wearing a dress to save Stolas?

Blitzo: So I look sexy as fuck while saving my boyfriend? Why? Am I not allowed to look sexy while saving a goetia prince from his crazy mother-in-law?

Stella: Okay. Just don't let her see you wearing it, otherwise she'll behead you.

Blitzo climbs into the cake box and curls up near the cake. Stella puts the cake box lid over him.

***

(OUTSIDE THE DUNGEON - STELLA'S POV)

Okay. I just gotta get past mother's guards. Why am I so stressed? I can do this. Plus, they'll have no way of proving I helped the imp get in.

I hope they get away. That imp better not squash the cake either. I made it for Stolas.

***

(OUTSIDE THE DUNGEON)

Guard 4: Here to see Prince Stolas again, Princess Stella?

Stella: I- yes. I'm here to see him again. Like always, haha.