Chapter 8: C'mon fam!

(WRITTEN: 03/06/22)

***

(STELLA'S ROOM - TWO HOURS BEFORE THE WEDDING)

Stella: Okay. We're in my bedroom. You can come out!

Millie and Moxxie walk out from under Stella's dress.

Millie: Thank you so much for helping us get into the castle!

Moxxie: Y-yes, thank you for the help to save our boss... Princess Stella!

Stella: You're welcome. Oh and I'm just Stella now. Stolas signed the divorce papers.

Moxxie: R-right, Stella.

Millie: Why are you helping us anyway?

Stella: Well, Stolas and I were childhood best friends, believe it or not. We grew up despising royalty. We agreed we'd never find true love in arranged marriages so we convinced our parents to let us get married. There was never any romance. We only kissed when family and friends were there. But over the years mother made me more and more obsessed with looks and reputation. So, when I found out Stolas was sleeping with an imp, I treated him so horribly and I- I... mentally abused him for so long and now I feel so bloody horrible. He's such a gentle and kind demon and now I see that him and the imp *cough* sorry, Blitzo, have something more than lust. So, I'm going to make it up to Stolas and Blitzo by helping them get out of this bitch hole. Which is where Blitzo's family and friends come in, so that is why I'm helping you.

Moxxie: Wow...

Millie: DAMN!!!

Stella: Okay, sneak downstairs to the dungeon where Blitzo is being heavily guarded when you're ready. I'm going to go check on Stolas. I'm sure he's very emotional today...

Millie: Good luck, Stella!

Stella: Good luck to you both, as well!

***

(CHANGING ROOM)

Andre: Why must you wear that ugly, cheap ring? DID THAT SLUTTY IMP GIVE IT TO YOU?

Stolas: P-please just let me wear it.

Andre: Put it on a different finger then! It's on your fucking ring finger, you idiot!

Stolas: O-okay. *cries*

Andre: UH! STOP CRYING! You're going to ruin your makeup again! These makeup artists charge by the fucking hour.

Stolas: I- I... I'm so sorry, A-andre!

Andre: You look ravishing today~

Stolas: P-please don't say that. I'm a switch...

Andre: What in hell is a switch?

Stolas: Uh, it means sometimes I'm a bottom... and sometimes, I'm a top-

Andre: *laughs* What the fuck? You *giggle* a top? Oh my satan, don't make me laugh, Stolas!

Stolas: I- I'm serious. I've topped a few times, actually.

Andre: *laughs* OH MY LUCIFER! What a funny sight that would have been to see! Who'd you top? That imp?

Stella: Hello, gentlemen!

Andre: Sis~

Stella: Brother~ *growl*

Andre: What do you want~