Chapter 45 - Part 2

My grip on her ass got tighter from just thinking about it. The spots my fingers were digging into became of pale, almost white color.

Her reaction was just as I expected. She turned her head a bit so I could see her side profile. She had an confused expression, which was slowly fading into a surprised one. My hips move faster, slapping against her ass. I still didn't go full speed on her. At the lack of a response, I scoff along with a small chuckle.

"You thought I wouldn't find out?" I raised my eyebrows watching her face expression change.

"Shut up, we weren't together back then." She seemed to have gathered enough strength to say a sentence without her voice cracking. I grit my teeth, finding the way she said that way too confident and certain.

"He kissed me, I pulled away." I felt my jaw tightened when she spoke of it. I grab her elbows to pull her up to myself, for the first time slamming my hips into her so hard it made her jump up and moan out loud.

"Fuck!" Her voice was combined with a gasp.

"Still, I hate that you let that d*ckhead get so close to you." I say through gritted teeth, watching her body bounce from mine every time I pounded into her with much force.

I knew she was about to say something as her mouth opened, so I grab her jaw tightly to stop her momentarily.

"I would choose my words very carefully, if I were you" My lips were touching her earlobe, and I let go of her jaw. I pull out of her completely, trying to not let out a groan in dissatisfaction myself. Pushing her back, she fell down to the bed, weak.

"Turn around." I ordered as I open the can of whipped cream, shaking it while looking at her doing as I said.

I spray a straight line of whipped cream down the middle of her body. She reacted to the cold sensation, which was in contrast with the hot temperature of her skin.

"You know that kiss meant absolutely nothing." The sound of her voice was like music to my ears. Our eyes met as she waited for my response.

"I do, but I wanted to make sure you were aware I know everything. You can hide nothing. " I smirked and moved on top of her. My face was now in front of hers, analyzing every part and emotion that she showed. She rolls her eyes playfully, her lips sustaining a smile.

"That whipped cream is going to melt, I can feel it."I look down to see it was already starting to melt.

"Stop being so hot, then" She giggles, thinking I was joking. I have never been more serious. Stop being so f*cking hot and beautiful Y/N, you're gonna give me a heart attack.

Lowering myself to her lower stomach where the line of cream ended, I give the area a few kisses before sticking out my tounge to taste the delicious whipped cream, on a even more delicious body.

I looked up to see her, and she left her mouth open while staring at me. Her back arched as I was slowly making my way up to her breasts.

She has probably noticed I was going to skip them and lick only in between, so she grabbed the can I set aside and sprayed one dot on each of her nipples. Her eyebrows raise and I couldn't help but chuckle.

My lips sucked on her right nipple before she knew it, and even when it was sucked clean, I continued kissing and nipping on it. Sliding to the other side, I made sure to give my attention there as well. Short breaths left her mouth, and I couldn't hold back.
I adjust my rock hard d*ck right in front of her wet entrance and in a second I was inside of her. My hands went behind my back to grab a hold of her ankles to position them on my shoulder.