Chapter 43

I gulp hearing his deep voice. His eyes never left my body as I stood up and stripped every last bit of clothing I had on me. I carefully got in, holding myself on both sides of the bathtub and slowly sitting down on Eren's lap.

The water warmed me up instantly, it covered my body just below my breasts. Eren placed his hands on the both sides of my waist as he leaned in to kiss me again. His hot tounge didn't waste any time as it entered my mouth and connected with mine. His hand then slid up to my back, pushing me closer to his chest so our naked skin was touching. My nipples hardened and he brought his other hand up to cup my breast and play with my nipple.

I felt he wanted to pull away to catch some air, but I caught his tounge in between my lips and sucked on it while looking up at his eyes. They had that predatory spark, like they were hiding something crazy and dangerous inside of them.

I moaned louder than I wanted when I felt his erection touching me below the water. It was in between my thighs, and it almost reached to the half of my stomach.

"F*ck me..." I whined into his mouth, moving my hips desperately on his lap. I felt throbbing in my p*ssy, and the state of him didn't help. He was easily the hottest man I have ever layed my eyes on. And he was mine. His big hands sneakily slide down to grab my butt cheeks and massage them in circular motions.

"Say that again, baby." His lips trailed down my neck and sucked on my collar bone.

"F*ck me, please" I placed my hands on his shoulders and squeezed them to show him how much I wanted him. He lets out a deep chuckle and I bite my lip, blushing. I felt embarrassed for being so straight forward.

"Don't even think about getting shy, not when I'm about to f*ck the sh*t out of you" I flinched when I felt his long fingers on my clit. He pushed two of them inside, and I jumped a little.

"Just checking if you're wet enough." He smirked and I sighed when he pulled them out to pick me up by my thighs. He placed me just above his tip before slowly sinking me down his length. I clench at sudden fullness, making him groan. I arch my back and throw my head backwards, enjoying the feeling of him filling me up.

"Oh my God, you're so..." My words trailed off when he started slowly thrusting. Water around us was moving along with our bodies.

"So what?" His hand grabs my neck to make me look at him. I open my mouth to let out a shaky breath as he took the opportunity to slide in his thumb, making me suck on it.

"So f*cking big..." I said as his thumb slides over my lower lip. He takes my jaw and almost aggressively pulls me in to kiss me. This kiss was wet and sloppy, but it was one of the best ones. It almost, only almost, made me forget he was inside of me.

"I'm letting you take care of this." He leaned back and spread out his arms to rest them on the bathtubs edge. It looked like as if he was getting comfortable to enjoy a show.

I support myself by placing my hands on his chest and and start moving up an down his length. A part of my butt would appear above the water surface every time I would move all the way up, only to dissappear again with a wave of water.

Eren's eyes never left my body or my face. When I would look up at him, he was staring right back at me, studying my face expressions and reactions. It also didn't go unnoticed when he would bite down on his lower lip to surpass any moans.

"Come on baby, I know you want to go faster." He says as he cups both of my breasts. He was right, I wanted to ride him so hard and fast to the point of possibly breaking him. But, I didn't want the water to overflow the bathtub. This is not my apartment, and Eren doesn't live by himself, so it wouldn't be fair to make a mess.