Nikki Hale

Nikki's pov

I was born in 1913 in Rochester,New York
I was loved by mom and dad in 1915 my mom gave birth to my sister Rosalie Hale she was a beautiful baby. She had our whole families love,me and Rosalie were close growing up.

In 1933 me and Rosalie were walking home after visiting her friend Vera and her baby boy,on our way home we came across Royce and his drunk friends that night me and my sister were brutally gang raped and left for dead we were found by Carlisle he saved us by turning us into vampires.

I'm looking for my true mate everyone in my family but me and Edward have there true mates we are heading back to Forks Washington I'm getting lonely waiting for my true mate,my sister Rosalie convinced me to hang around and go to school with them.

Alice said it would be a good idea for me to stay I might find my true mate,so I decided to stay with my sister and go to school with them I hope I find my one and only when we start school.

I have told my sister if my true mate is a human I will be with her and when she wants to be turned I will turn her so we can be together forever.

All she said was ok as long as I'm happy that is all she cares about is my happiness.

I'm so ready for the next chapter of my life I want to find my happiness.

We will see what tomorrow brings.