~+ Triangles never shut up! +~

(Time skip; 4 weeks later...)

"Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree
Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree
Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree-"

Dipper internally groaned, ducking under the covers in his bed while mumbling a curse.

"Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree Pine Tree-"

It was around 2 weeks ever since Bill had brought the news that he was living inside Dipper's brain; The boy had grown accustomed to the Demon, half enjoying his company and half despising it. Bill had clearly changed ever since weirdmageddon, something that Dipper had thought impossible until the demon had proven to actually care for Dipper.

He didn't really know why the demon did care for him, to be honest. In the previous summer Bill had attempted to kill him, but now Bill was enjoyable to be around.

He almost considered the demon to be a friend.

It was confusing, and Dipper hated not knowing why.

But at the moment, Dipper would love nothing else but to stuff chloroform over wherever Bill's mouth was so he would just shut up.

I'm not letting you take control! Dipper thought firmly, clenching his teeth as the Triangle continued to beg, Dipper's name being repeated so many times it didn't even sound like a word.

"Pleaseee! I just want to feel pain again!"

That's the point, Bill! I have to suffer with the pain afterwards. Plus, how do I know that you will let me back in?

"You can get back your body yourself, Pine Tree! You're a demon too!"

Correction, half demon! And I can't do anything until that dumb locket breaks.

The under of the covers began to get stuffy, so Dipper resurfaced into the attic, only to be created by Bill hovering over him upside down, his phantom like form glowing.

"You're no fun. Plus, I can just force myself into your body if I really tried!"

We both know you can't do that Bill.

"Eh, it was worth a try." Bill muttered, spinning circles in the air away from Dipper. The thirteen year old rolled his eyes, laying down to sleep again.

He was disturbed when Bill didn't bother him again.

Alright, what are you doing now?

"Nothing!"

Dipper opened his eyes, spotting Bill with the locket in his hands.

Bill!

"I'm just looking at it!" Bill barked. "I don't want it to break any more than you do!"

Please just put it back behind the poster!

"Ugh, fine. How do you even know whenever I'm doing something?!"

The second you finally shut up I know that something's up. Why can't you just bother me in the mind scape?

"What's the fun in that?" Bill mused, floating circles around Dipper.

Bill continued to pester Dipper throughout the night, smirking as the boy began trying to throw pillows at the demon, groaning a sit just phased through the triangle, landing squarely on Mabel.