Battle for Control

Sean walks to the door, opens it, and closes it again.

"Avatar." He says, he must've realized we weren't getting out very easily.

My suit come on and I notice Khonsu shaking his head in disappointment in the corner. How nice of him to make an appearance as I'm playing Winter Soilder. Honestly that's what this reminds me of, the news articles that talked about the Bombing of Vienna 9 years ago, and the ones that followed claiming James Barnes' innocence, and mind control under Hydra.

I think of this as I open the door and walk down the hall, beheading anyone who got in my way as Sean followed.

Khonsu greets me at the door.

"This is dark y/n."

I want to ask him to help me but my mouth won't let anything out. I walk past him and end up walking to a random car, breaking the window and disabling the alarm. I get in the drivers side and see Layla and Marc running out the door as I pull out.

I have no idea where I'm bringing Sean, even when we get there I'm confused.

He gets out and it looks like he's burying his face in a bush. He gets back in the car as the ground opens up below us.

The car lowers down and once below the surface the ground closes back up. The car keeps lowering into what looks like a mechanic lab or something.

Many assembly lines of robots fill the room and there are at least a hundred people attending to various robots and at least 10 of them rush to the car.

Sean and I both get out as most of them swarm the car a few follow us.

I follow Sean into a room not to different from the one we were just in back at the prison. One man follows us in locking the door and standing in front of the door knob.

My suit falls and without meaning to I colapse to my knees as Sean sits and laughs.

"Oh y/n, you never fail to make me laugh." He says wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"What did you do to me." I say standing from the ground.

"Is that how you thank someone who helped you?" He cocks his head to the side.

"Help?!" I say putting on my suit I grab a blade. "You think that was help?"

"Now, now, no need to get all angry avatar." He crosses his arms and kicks his feet onto his desk, a piece of hair falling into his face. Meanwhile I'm fighting myself as I'm forced to put my blade away and sit down.

"That was unnecessary." I say the second the suit falls.

"Was it though?" He grins.

                                             •••
{AN: sorry for all the time jumps!}

It's been a month in Sean's new Murder Palace and I have a feeling I'm never getting out. Every few days he comes into my cell and forces me to go out and kill someone for him. Today however...

"Morning y/n." He smiles as he walks in. I simply look up at him for a second. "Fine, we'll skip the bullshit. You have a mission."

"Ok." I'm not sure why he's telling me this, usually he just says the word and I'm on my not-so-merry way.

"Wanna know who it is?" Why is he doing this? I thought we were cutting the bullshit.

"Sure, Sean."

"You're mission is to kill, Marc Spector and Layla El-Fouly." He says, his psychotic smile growing bigger.

"Ha- ha, very funny." I respond, there is no way he's serious. But his face doesn't change, my heart sinks. "No, you can't be serious."

"When have I ever been a joker y/n?"

"They're my parents!" I'm surprised he's letting me argue.

"You've said it yourself, their not your real parents." The look he's giving me is so fucking condescending.

"But I wouldn't just be killing Marc and Layla, I'd be killing Steven! Steven hasn't done anything wrong." I say, completely ignoring Jake's existence because he was a jerk in the hospital.

"Why do I care?" He asks. "You'll do what I say avatar."

I immediately walk out of the room and into what I now know as the deployment deck. I have no idea isla they even stayed in New York or if I'm going to London.

                                           ***
I end up staying in New York, though I'm forced to scout their apartment for 10 hours before they go to sleep. Why? I don't know Sean's an idiot.

I end up climbing silently through the window, into the kitchen area, how did they get an apartment in a month? In NYC of all places?

As I'm walking towards their room I notice a vase. A very easily breakable vase.

I'm able to fight Sean's control just enough to knock the vase to the floor. Luckily I know Marc and Layla are light sleepers. Unluckily Layla is a hand to hand combat specialist and Marc is a former mercenary and will probably fight off any intruder.

I was right, after a little bit of soft mumbles both Marc and Layla come out of their room ready to fight. But they relax when they see me.

"Y/n?" Marc says, he sounds hopeful and I want to run and give him a hug, Sean has other plans.

I grab a blade and am able to make it so I miss Layla's head.

They're both thrown off and we start fighting, I keep hoping I can slip up and they'll kill me. But then just as they get close I switch up.

We've been fighting for hours, when all of a sudden my suit falls, I collapse to the floor before Layla lands a swift kick to my jaw.

Mark kicks me in my gut.

"Ow." I say finally, knowing it would come soon.

"Y/n..?" Layla asks.

"Thank you." I say, I'm breathing heavily.

"What happened?" Marc asks, why are they asking this and not why did you break into our house and try to kill us?

"He... took control of me..." I say, it sounds weird "and wanted me to kill you guys... thank you, for killing me instead."  I say and for the third time since Harrow, I feel myself slipping away.

{AN: sorry for the super short part I wanted to be mean and leave you guys on a cliffhanger}