Homecoming Pt.2

(A/N: Small rant, doesn't really have to do with the book. Since I'm a rookie at writing in Wattpad, I didn't know how to put pictures or videos along with the titles. And it was so easy tho🥲...
Ok, rant over 😜 enjoy the rest of 'Homecoming')

(Continuation)
The group was speaking in the living room. "Woah, it's getting late" Ventus said, looking at a clock the group had missed. It was on the left wall of the living room. The clock read 8:53 pm. "You're right. We should get some rest, right?" Terra said and they all seemed to agree. Akari and Umbra then walked in. "Hey", Terra said, "we wanna thank you for showing us around the house. But it's getting pretty late and we should rest". Akari looked surprised at Umbra before speaking to the group. "Are you sure? We still have time to do one more thing" Akari said. The group started walking down the hallway to get up the stairs. "Yeah we are sure, tomorrow we will do everything else we have missed" Terra said. "It seems their forgotting something, right Akari?" Umbra said. "Mhm" Akari replied.

And as if on queue, a small symphony of the grumbling of empty stomachs sounded. The group slowly turned to face Akari and Umbra. Most of the boys chuckled and scratched either their hair or neck, while the girls just looked away bashfully.

Umbra wore a childlike smile, especially since he knew what came next. He glanced at Akari who wore a goofy grin and rubbed his hands together. "Come along now friends, we can all sit in the dining room while Akari basks in his pride and joy" Umbra chuckled, directing the others to the dining room. They all sat at the sides of the table while Umbra sat at the head of the table. Terra sat next to Umbra, at his right towards the glass doors. Next to Terra sat (in order): Ventus, Aqua, Riku and Sora. On Umbra's left sat (in order): Lea, Roxas, Xion, and Kairi. There was a seat left available in between Xion and Kairi, just in case Akari wanted to sit there.

"Akari can cook?" Aqua asked. "Didn't you see him when we were in the kitchen? I swear if he had a tail it would have been all over the place" Umbra said. "Hah! That's rich coming from you" Akari said as he entered the kitchen. "What does that mean?" Roxas asked. There was a small silence, then Akari poked his head from the kitchen and grinned. "You'll see later" Akari said before disappearing again into the kitchen.

Umbra nervously chuckled before he peered through the open space in the wall. Akari looked frantically around the kitchen trying to organize his mind on what to cook. He slammed his hands against the kitchen island and looked at Umbra. "What will my clientele like for tonight's meal?" Akari asked, playfully. Umbra playfully placed his left hand on his chin and rubbed it. He thought for a few seconds and looked at the group in front of him. "Surprise us..." Umbra said, looking back at Akari. Akari smiled and quickly turned to prepare the night's dinner. Pots and other utensils clattered as Akari quickly assembled the tools of his current trade. He placed them out on top of the kitchen island. He opened fridges and cupboard looking for ingredients. In a matter of seconds he was ready to rumble with Umbra's challenge.

"It's time to queue the music!" Akari said happily, washing his hands in the sink.  He dried his hands with a towel beside the sink and snapped his fingers. The radio woke up from its slumber and began to play "Love your voice" by JONY.

(A/N: Video up top if you wanna hear it)

Akari swung his hips at the rhythm of the song. Akari sang along to the song's chorus as he began chopping and preparing ingredients for the meals.

The group smiled upon seeing this. Umbra waved his head around in the beat of the music. "Is he always like this?" Sora asked Umbra, chuckling a bit. "Eesh, you have no idea. Haha, oh boy but wait until you see what comes out of the kitchen. He is a reeeally good cook. My dad wanted us both to learn how to cook, but I never liked doing it. I'm a danger to people's stomachs! Akari, on the other hand, loved it. So, he cooks and I eat!" Umbra said, earning a few chuckles by the end. "So, tell us about this world. What's it called?" Terra asked Umbra. "Ummm, this world isn't exactly named as a whole. It's divided into three districts or..areas, yeah, areas. Like taking a ball and cutting it in three pieces. The district we are right now is called Equinox. In Equinox, time moves exactly the same as in your worlds. Then there's the Genesis district, where time moves faster than in your worlds. Finally there's Primordial, or as we call it Primo. There time moves slower than in your world" Umbra said. He noticed that everyone at the table was looking at him with peculiar intensity. "D-Did I explain it right?" Umbra asked. "Oh. Yeah you did!" Sora said. Umbra sighed relieved that he explained correctly. "To be honest I was nervous when I spoke to you guys back in the Mysterious Tower. I don't normally do public speeches, I'm more of a.. small group kinda guy..." Umbra said. "No worries man. Heck if I got it then you explained it well, fool proof even" Axel said. "Don't underestimate yourself, good hearts are rarer than you might think. That's what counts a the end of the day" Umbra said. Axel nodded, feeling a little reassured. "Actually I have one question" Sora said. "What a surprise" Riku said sarcastically. "Hehehehe, go ahead Sora" Umbra said. "When you said you saw everything through the X~Blade, was it really everything?" Sora asked. "Yeah, everything important after Akari's time" Umbra said. "Well, I didn't mean that exactly..." Sora said. Umbra thought for a moment until a lightbulb lit up in his head. "Ohhhhh! You mean stuff like.. ummm, that it was you who ate the banana and left the peel on the harbor? That one time Riku slipped on it?" Umbra said. Riku glared at Sora. "THaT wAs You?!" Riku said. "I swear it was an accident.." Sora said scared for his life. "Why you..."Riku said. "Excuse me?!" Umbra asked Riku, who quickly turned around. "Says the guy who told Sora there was no such thing as "Santa Clause" as a kid, when he actually does" Umbra said. "Umm, no he doesn't..." Riku said. Umbra's eyes darted towards Sora. "You haven't taken him to Halloween Town?!" Umbra asked. "Hehe, I guess I never found the time...but...hey you're right!" Sora said. Now Sora glared at Riku. Riku looked at Sora and at Umbra repeatedly. "No way Santa Clause is real..." Axel whispered to Roxas. "Do you wanna be in the Naughty List?!" Umbra asked Axel.