Chapter One - Failed to begin with

Ariana's POV

"Well well well, what have we here?" a rough voice says so close to my ear that I could feel his breath on my neck. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I ask not bothering to look who it was I had one goal and to achieve it I must stay focused. As the familiar traumatic face of my worst nightmare came to view I firmly wrap my fingers around the pistol that was safely hidden in my bag.

He stopped walking to talk to some men and I made my move this was it, it all ends today I will get my revenge and I will move on with my life freely after his body is laid lifeless on the ground. Stepping forward I was suddenly hauled back and a firm hand wrapped around my waist pulling me elsewhere.

"Hey!? Let me go!" I whisper yell at the man who has decided to ruin my plans "I have business to take care of you fucking twat" I say loud enough only for him to hear as the music was louder than my yelling. I started trashing around as he push a door open and practically threw me inside before closing and locking the door behind him.

I steady myself before pulling the pistol from my purse and aiming it at him. Only then did I get a good look at his features. He's tall with tan skin and straight brown hair falling down his face bright blue eyes staring back at me as his head tilt slightly to the right.

"I suggest you put that away little one, we don't want any accidents happening do we?" he says walking away to pour himself a drink as if me holding a gun didn't bother him one bit. "Why did you bring me here, I don't fucking know you and I have something to take care of" I tell him and he he looks at me brows raised "you have a very filthy mouth for such a tiny person" he says walking back to me and I once again hoist the gun pointing it at him so he would stay at a distance but before I new it the gun was swiftly snatched from my hands and placed in his waist.

"Who was this even meant for?" he ask his voice dripping with that thick british accent as he came closer causing me to step back completely defenseless towards the towering figure. "I expect you to answer me love" his rough deep voice says and I swallow hard as I found it difficult to form a coherent sentence "It's none of your business " I choked out and his hand gently lace through my hair before harshly gripping and pulling it causing a pain yelp to slip through my lips.

"Except it is angel... I don't know how the hell you got in here and with a gun nonetheless but you're in my house and unless you would like to face the consequences of your actions I suggest you start talking and it will do you well to refrain from being disrespectful hmm?" he say his voice low and threatening but all I could do was sqirm from the painful grip he has on my hair.

"I'm listening " he says seeming to not want to let go off my hair anytime soon "I came here to get some business done" I informed him keeping my answer as short as possible to not spill any unnecessary information he does not need to know what my reasons for being here is. "Business which I assume is killing someone" he says and I knew it wasn't a question "who sent you and who is it that was supposed to be dead tonight?" he demanded harshly yanking my head back once more and I groan glaring at him.

"Why the hell should I answer any of your questions!? I don't answer to you, I don't answer to anyone get the fuck off of me" I yell in his face pushing at his chest so he would remove his hand from my hair and thank the heavens he did otherwise I might've developed a migraine. I immediately made a run for it but unfortunately for me of course he expected me to.

He easily grabbed me wrapping his arms around my body and lifting me off the ground throwing me on the bed and pulling my gun from his waist clicking the safety off and aiming it at me "start talking love, my patience has long ran out" he says his voice calm but deadly as I stared up at him scared shitless for my life.

"Hollister Wayne, his stupid gang murdered my family and I vowed the day I saw his face to do everything in my power to leave his body lifeless" I tell him every word being the truth. "Well..." he says after a while slowly putting the gun away once more "while your plan is a good one your strategy is bloody horrible" he says shrugging and I narrow my eyes at him as I watched him slightly pace the room.

"I just want him dead and if not for you getting in the way just now I would've gotten it done" I snapped and he turns to look at me amusement clear on his face "my men would've had you killed the minute you had pulled that gun be greatful I interfere in your stupidity angel-" he was cut off by a knock on the door which he sighs before walking to. He pulls it open and I could only hear whispers coming from whoever it was on the otherside.

"I'll be right with him just ensure he doesn't leave" the tall hunk says and I still don't have the tiniest bit of clue who he is but then it clicked. He says this was his house and though I wasn't invited here I remember the fake entry invitation had stated that this event was happening at the Silver's Estate. He's Thain Silver, a fucking mafia boss no wonder he has no problem holding a gun to my head.

"So is everyone here a murderer?" I ask not caring about speaking out of turn. He closed the door once more and turned towards me confusion plastered on his face. "And what does that mean?" he ask crossing his arms over his chest which made his biceps flex. "You all kill people for your own gain not caring whether or not they have families who they'll leave behind" I say accusingly getting to my feet and walking towards him "big bad mafia leader are you? I will put a bullet in Hollister's head at any cost and you nor anyone will not stop me" I tell him strenly before walking to the door which this time he allowed me.

Exiting the room, I made my way through the sea of people and to the door. Stepping out in the cold I shivered as my dress wasn't doing much to cover my body. Quickly I got my car and left that god forsaken place, this night was completely ruined after all the planning and sacrifices I made, that asshole had to ruin everything.

It took almost an hour from that mansion to get to where I live since that place seems to be in the middle of nowhere. The minute I get to my cabin sort of cottage like home at the edge of the city I parked and got out quickly getting inside and immediately grabbing a pair of sweat pants and a huge hoodie to wear.

One plan failed now it's time to make a new one. I will make him pay for ruining everything that meant the world to me and taking away the most important people in my life. I will make him regret the fact that he didn't kill me the minute I saw his stupid face. Hollister Wayne will die by my hands and so will anyone that stands in the way of me getting my revenge.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Hii!!

It's good to see you've finished the first chapter😊

If you have any feedback for me don't be afraid to leave a comment.

Don't forget to VOTE it really helps the book out!

Hope you enjoyed!!

I love you my butterflies🦋🦋❤❤

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Motivational quote of the day