Chapter Seventeen- Reflections & Lessons

Ariana's POV

Pushing my bedroom door open I enter walking straight to my bathroom so I could get a cold shower. My body ache from all the train I had to endure since Xavier insist on me catching up on what I had missed this past two days.

I let my hair down stripping from my clothes and stepping into the shower before turning it on making sure it was on cold, I need that. I wash my hair first then clean my body grabbing a towel to wrap around me as I step out after turning the shower off. I walk to the sink blow drying my hair and for once I actually spare time to straighten it which I was please with how it turned out.

After a was done with my hair, I brush my teeth and apply some mascara to my lashes and lip gloss to my lips. Quickly I did my hygiene and made a mental note to make a nail appointment. Walking out the bathroom I head to my closet and decided I'd do comfy today since I supposed I won't be going anywhere. I grab a white cropped sweatshirt and matching sweat pants which I paired with white Nike socks.

Once I was finished getting dressed I decided on calling up Cassius so we can spend the day today since I'll probably be bored from now on

Once I was finished getting dressed I decided on calling up Cassius so we can spend the day today since I'll probably be bored from now on. I picked my phone from the bed and unlock it immediately pulling up Cassius's contact and calling. His number rang to voicemail and I tried again before hanging up and tried Ray's number but still no answer.

Maybe they're busy or they just don't have their phone on their person. As the thought came I left my room going in search for the two men.

More tgan 15 minutes must've passed with me walking endlessly around the mansion in search them but none of them were in sight and they weren't picking my calls which especially for Cassius was never the case. I haven't seen either of them since yesterday and Cassius had promise to accompany me to train with Xavier but he didn't show this morning either.

I sigh as I walk into the huge living area for what might be the third time in the pass 10 minutes. There were only a few of Thain's men here the ones in which Ray had warned me against so I decided to just head back to my room at least I could try giving them a call once more.

I push the door to my room open and walk in closing it behind me. Getting my phone I tried once more but to no avail, both their phones still went to voicemail. I sigh for the umpteenth time going to walk to my bathroom before my eyes fell on the many shopping bags that were placed in the corner of the room.

I had almost forgot I went shopping yesterday. I had bought a few things to make my room feel like someone actually stays in it so I got somethings of my liking to redecorate. I stood staring at the bags and decided on doing that to pass the time since I didn't have anything better to do.

I hot the bags pulling out everything that I got laying them on the floor. Everything included new bedding, wall art, a few throw pillows and blankets. I even went as far as getting plants, artificial ones of course because I have no use when it comes to caring for real pants.