Chapter Three - "Good morning feisty"

Ariana's POV

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping never seems to get old. But it does annoy you when you wake up in a strange room and the events of last night that seems like a dream becomes reality. I don't want to be here I have a life, I want to get my revenge but here I am locked away in a room in the home of who is slowly taking the number one spot for my worst enemy.

I was thrown inside this room last night and the stupid ass men refuses to let me leave I have no idea why this idiotic mob boss wants me here but he made a sad mistake thinking I won't leave the minute I get the chance. I won't allow him to use me for whatever he may gain out of this. I don't even care for his threats I don't care about dying so he can do whatever he wants.

I pull the covers off of my body before getting out of the bed and walking to the huge floor to ceiling windows pulling the curtains apart gracing my face with the heavy sunlight. I can't say this view isn't beautiful but it would be more appreciated if I actually wanted to be here.

I sigh walking to the door and trying it to see that it was unlocked surprisingly. I slowly pulled it open poking my head out to see two men standing there heavily harmed with guns and knives making me scowl. Opening the door wider I stood there watching as they both became alerted "where do you think you're going?" the short blonde one ask looking me up and down as if I was a rodent who would attack at any moment "I want to see Thain, I have some questions for his dumbass" I say calmly as they look at me stunned and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not allowed to leave this room until boss says so" the other Asian guy says scowling "well I'm hungry and I assume I'm not a prisoner so to the kitchen" I say making a move to walk away only to be grabbed to pushed back inside the room and the door immediately slam shut and locked. "You fucking dick heads you will both regret that!" I yelled hissing, I hate everything.

I slowly made my way to the first door to my left hoping it was a bathroom and indeed it was. I walked in admiring the marble floors and the huge shower and bath, to be completly honest I'm actually impressed by the decor of this place but again I don't appreciate it.

There was new toiletries laid out as if they knew they would kidnap me and throw me in here. I quickly brushed my teeth and once I figured out the shower I washed my hair and body. Getting out I grab a towel wrapping it around my body and hoping I would find something to wear or I'd just might have to go find Thain, naked that is.

I head to the second door which could only be a closet, pushing the door open I step in to see only a pile of clothes neatly folded and placed on one of the many shelves. I rolled my eyes and mentally slapped Thain for being this thoughtful or maybe he just don't want me leaving this room at all, that stupid idiot.

Grabbing the clothes I got dressed and walk to the mirror looking over myself. I was dressed in all black; black leggings, grey hoodie and socks along with a pair of Nike slides which I appreciate since I didn't even leave my house with shoes on last night.

 I was dressed in all black; black leggings, grey hoodie and socks along with a pair of Nike slides which I appreciate since I didn't even leave my house with shoes on last night