Chapter Eleven - "Wanna Play A Game?"

Ariana's POV

"I know you're a bit hangover but we've got work to do" Thain said walking around the kitchen looking for god knows what. Every time he would pull open a drawer only to slam it shut my head would pound even more. I had just woken up it was 12pm midday and I had a worst headache and still felt like I was gonna throw up at every giving moment.

"Are you hungry?" he stops his ramaging around the kitchen to ask, I didn't thought about food until now that it was mentioned and I only nod in response. "Good, go get ready and meet me out front in 10" he ordered and I was already annoyed with him. Why couldn't I just lay around and mope in self pity today? I just wanted this bloodly headache gone but no he want to go pretend that I like him in public.

Since I had woken up I've been sitting here while he tells me that since last night happened it was now go time. We have to be out of the house as much as possible so we could build a pattern for this Gillian person to fall trapped to. I had to give it to Thain he's a very smart man when it comes to running this whole mafia thing, but I draw the line where he wants me to fucking leave this house with a damn headache. However, he said we were going to get food maybe that'll help and I'll just take a dose of pain killers before I go.

I slide off the bar stool at the island lazily walking out of the kitchen heading back to my room. I could barely remember anything from last night and that pissed me off I was probably so embrassing. I've never drank alcohol before and I though the champagne was just normal, maybe I'm just stupid but I'll never ever drink again last night was the first and will remain the last.

I got to my room pushing the door open and getting in walking straight to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I looked beat and I didn't feel any different. I grab the pills letting that be the first thing I do so it'll help with this headache that I was so over. I got my hair undone since it was still in a bun from last night I quickly pulled it up messily getting it all in one pile on my head. I brush my teeth then got what left of the caked on over due make up off my skin.

Stripping I stepped into the shower getting a nice calming hot one. Feeling relaxed by the time I turned it off and got out, wrapping a towel around my semi dried body I went to the sink once more letting my hair down and quickly brushing it out as it fell in that effortlessly curled look. I did some light make-up before leaving the bathroom and walked to my closet dropping the towel on the ottoman and grabbing underwear.

I eyed all my clothes no knowing what to wear since Thain didn't mention where we were going. I am definitely going to have to go shopping sometime as I seem to not have enough clothes. Soon I decided on a white floral sundress with white heels to go with it. I lotioned got perfume on and accessorise before grabbing my phone and I was on my way out.

 I lotioned got perfume on and accessorise before grabbing my phone and I was on my way out

I made my way to the front door thankfully not passing anyone on my way. Pulling the door open I walk out to be met with all the guards and Thain who was leaning against a black SUV staring down at his phone.