To A New Life!

Song is Footloose by Kenny Loggins!
_________________

"Home"? This isn't your home." He says " What are you talking about? This is the Umbrella Academy ." Allison says " Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy. " He says we hear foot steps and we look up to see five people and ... A cube ?.... Diego takes out his knife " Y/n? " I look down my eyes widened

" B- Ben ...." I breathed out he looks at everyone else " Dad who the hell are these assholes ?" He questioned everyone looks at him he looks exactly like Ben but straightened hair and has a little bit of facial hair and a scar on his face he looks at us confused and we just stare at him with wide eyes " Shit." We all say.

Klaus smiles " Ben. "  Ben looks at Klaus confused and kinda annoyed , Luther walk up to the front of the group to get a closer look at him " Is that really you?" He says " And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego shouts behind us making Klaus and I jump.

" They are the Sparrows. My children." Dad says and the second after he said that the room started to shake a little . I swallow and look up at the so called Sparrow Academy , there is seven of them, not eight like the Umbrella Academy . How did Ben know my name? He's clearly not the same Ben that we knew , hell he's probably asking him that question himself.

We all turn around to Dad to look at him " I'm sorry. What do you mean , your children? That's not possible, old man. " Five questioned " Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Dad says as I turn back around to see that the Sparrows has came down from the balcony.

" Everybody else can see Ben, right?"Klaus asks " Cute hat, Sundance. " Ben says , Klaus smiles at him and tips his hat . " They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn. " Dad finishes .

I continue to look at the sparrows and a dude with a droopy face and a girl with black hair right next to him looks at me and smiles along with a wave , I smile but I can most definitely tell that it was an uncomfortable one , Klaus puts a hand on my shoulder as I slowly turn still looking at the both of them with a awkward smiles.

" Claim? Look, Five, what the hell is going on?" Allison says angrily " I don't know yet, but it's concerning. " Five says " Is he telling the truth? " The guy at the front of the group questioned " Not the part about us being perfidious. " Vanya says " No, we're amateur-fidious, at best. " Klaus corrects " This is confusing as hell. " I say " But we are his children. This is our house. " Vanya says .

" Yeah, yeah. We, uh... we grew up here. " Luther says  " " Yeah, we grew up here. " " The guy with the droopy face mocks and some of the Sparrows
laugh at him " I kind of think we would have noticed you. " A woman with hazel hair says and Luther just stands there staring at her " Hi. I'm Luther. " He smiles widely and sticks out his hand for her to shake it and she gives him a small smile .

" I can already tell that Luther has feelings for this girl ." I whisper to Klaus " Yeah same " he whispers back. " Okay. None of you belong here . " Allison says " Oh! Well, then. I guess we'll just pack our bags and move out. " The woman with glasses joke and the cube makes random sounds and all the Sparrows laugh at it " You slay me, Chris. " Ben says . Oh, so it's a guy cube ...

" I wasn't expecting company. " We look over to see our dear ol robot mom , Grace . Diego starts walking closer to her and she continues to talk " This is the best I could do on short- Short... Short notice. " she glitches out as she finishes the sentence and she smiles nervously " Mom." Diego says quietly but loud enough for all of us to hear " Mom? She's a robot, you perv. " The girl with black hair said " She's not a robot. "  " Hey, don't you call him that. " they snap back " Or what? " Ben says " Come closer and find out " Luther reply's back " Think I'm afraid?" " Luther! Guys,  chill. " Vanya shouts " Stand down, Ben. " the dude at the front says " Look at that ! He's got a voice !" Luther says .