Eight Bells

Friday I'm In Love by The Cure!

___________________

" Klaus...."

....

" Klaus, can you get me some water or something?... I'm too sore to move ..."

....

" Klaus, please..."

....

"Klaus?"

I open my eyes and slowly sit up, I look over where he was the night before to see him missing, he must've left when I fell asleep. I sigh , pull back the blanket and just stare at my thighs along with the comforter.

" Ew..." there is stains of semen and little droplets of blood on the comforter, while my thighs are shiny from where the cum ( from both parties) dripped out of me . I get up slowly , cringing in pain when I stand and try to keep my balance.

" I didn't... except to feel like this the next morning..." I pull the blanket off the bed ( also the comforter but I stuffed it under the bed ) and wrap it around me . I walk out of the room and quickly find the closest wash room so I can take a shower .

After I finish taking a shower I walk around the hotel to find something to wear and then made it my mission to find Klaus , but my search is interrupted when someone yanks me back by my shirt " What the hel-" " That asswipe couldn't keep it in his pants and couldn't keep his lips to himself either apparently." Diego grabs my face and turns my head in different directions " Good morning to you too, Diego. Now will you please get your hands off of me , I am hella sore and I'm trying to find Klaus ." I grab his wrist tightly and give him a warning glare , he lets go of my face while I let go of his wrist.

I begin to walk away from him , I hear him walking close behind and I turn around to face him again " What is wrong with you ? Why have you been acting like this?" " I'm acting like I've always had." " You're acting weird, not that you haven't been weird before but it's like out of character weird and what's worse is you've been acting like this since last night!" I rub my face out of frustration.

" You've been acting like Klaus is the worse person I could be with" " He is." " Why ? You've known him as long as I have, I've done the same stuff as him, and you remember the first person I've dated compared the them Klaus is a angel." " It's... my job to protect you." I furrow my brows and shake my head "I just don't want him to hurt you , you're my little sister-"

" We're the same age , actually no, I think I'm older than you because of the 60's, and Klaus can't hurt me any more than the first fuckwad I dated did. Even if he did, I've proven to you that I am more than capable than defending myself." I walk a little closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder "It's not your duty to protect me anymore, I've been fine on my own for years. Who you do need to be protecting is your girlfriend and your unborn child while you still can ." He goes silent, I sigh.

" We've all been through way worse , so stop acting like Klaus leaving a few hickeys on me along with us having sex is the same as murder and go spend time with Lila." I lightly push him away from me and smile " Few hickeys ? He left like twenty on ya." My smile disappears from my face and I put the hand that was on his shoulder onto my neck and gently rub it " Really? Didn't think it will be that bad..." I feel my cheeks heat up, Diego looks behind me and his eyes widened for a moment

"Well, I guess I feel a bit better cause ... he don't look any better than you." I turn around to see Klaus in nothing but a jacket and the underwear he was wearing the night before, I feel my face get hotter when I see that he's covered in hickeys.