You're Overly Bitter For A 18 Year Old

Ride Wit Me by Nelly 😼
____________________

Where... am I?

I feel so cramped wherever I am...

What happened?

" Where they at? Where they at? "

That's what I'm wondering Nelly!

Wait... Nelly?

Is that....

Ride Wit Me by Nelly?

" If you wanna go and take a ride wit me
We three-wheeling in the fo' wit the gold D's
Oh , why do I live this way? Hey! " " Must be the money! "

Was that...

Sir Reginald Hargreeves singing Ride Wit Me?

It's kinda muffled so I can't-

Wait.

This kinda feels like...

Holy shit, he made Klaus and I go unconscious and stuffed us in the back of his car!

He kidnapped us!

He kidnapped us and is singing Ride Wit Me by Nelly!

"Shit shit shit!" I say angrily and kick around in the trunk " Owwwwww! You kicked my ankle!" Klaus whines angrily in my ear "Sorry, but it's not my fault we're cramped up in a back of a trunk for the second time in a span of four fucking years ! " I cry at him.

" Shit... not again!" He cries out and I hear a loud thump from above me " Let us out you old man!" He yells and I feel him move frantically next to me and bunch of thumps all around me . I feel the car slow down and come to a full stop , Klaus sighs and his arm falls down and crosses me. I hear a door close and footsteps, and then I see a light , maybe the light ? Is that you God ? Or Gods, I don't discriminate.

" Oh. What the hell , old man? Did you kill us and lock us in the trunk of your car? " Klaus groans sadly " Wait , I died ? How did I not notice? " I say while blinking to adjust my eyes to the new light. Reginald messes with both of our arms and a pocket watch of his " I did indeed. And you both remained dead for 22 minutes. Totally vulnerable! I could've taken every one of your organs." He cheers.

Klaus lays his head on my shoulder and starts crying into it , I glare up towards the old guy " You demented , old fucking geezer ! What makes you think you can just kidnap and lock us in the trunk of your car while also running a experiment on us ! You're a fucking manipulator! " I seethe " It's not my fault that you two have such malleable brains and feelings." He insults back .

" Why?" Klaus cries " The point is, if the world is truly ending, then you're both running out of time to master your gifts. " he explains to us " Y-You told me that this was to figure out what went wrong with your Number 8!" " Don't be silly , I never said such a thing like that ." " Are you trying to gaslight me ?" " We have work to do! " he ignores me and puts a hand on top of the trunk.

" No, Dad!" "No no no wait!" We scream out and he slams the trunk back down " Dammit!" I punch the roof of the trunk and bring my hand back down to rub my face out of frustration , I feel something wet touch my hand , apparently I had been crying this entire time " I'm gonna kill that old fart."

___________________

" Decided to finally let us out , huh old man? " I glare up at him " If you decide to behave yourselves , then yes I am ." " Yes! Please! I wanna be anywhere than be in here! " Klaus pleads, I sigh and nod " Alright." I get up slowly and step out of the trunk , Klaus follows suit.