Chapter 13

I slowly sat up and the pounding headache began. Fuck. I just stared at her with my hand on my head. Her eyes started fluttering open with her long eyelashes in her face. She looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth sputtered open and she stuttered. "NO NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SLEEP NAKED AND YOU CAME IN MY BED I TRIED GETTING YOU OUT BUT YOU PAST OUT!"

"Whatever" I mumbled and got out of the bed.

I walked out of the room and went to mine got in bed and saw a cabinet half way open letting the curiosity get the best of me i got up and opened the door.

What I found put a smile on my face. Vodka, whiskey, burbon, weed, and coke (not the soda) I opened the vodka and took it with me to the bed and drank some and turned on the radio in my room and put on Asshole by Ronnie Radke and Andy Beirsack.

Thats when the thought came Im going to see them in concert and then poof Im gone FOREVER

I grabbed my labtop and looked up the prices to the Warped Tour and who was playing.

The list was long and people I would love to see BVB, PTV, PUP, and a whole shitload more. So i bought the ticket and made sure to use my fake cards I have. Then looked up FIR and when there playing next they were already on tour which was perfect so I bought one for there's and it happened to be this Friday.

I went downstairs, without the vodka, and greeted Gumms "Hey there bearr"

"What you need?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you call me Bear you need something.  what is it?"

"I'll give you money but I need hair dye, and a bunch of band merch."

"Hot topic?"

"Hot topic"

"Aight ill go now got nothing better else to do"

"Okay heres the card and i need red purple and black hair dye"

"K see you later"

When she left i went upstairs and drank the rest of the vodka and smoked some weed

Two hours later

"IM BACK" I heard someone call from downstairs I cant really see straight and everything is spinning

I walked downstairs and ran into someone I couldn't tell who.

"Who? I want to fuck you"

"Oh come the fuck on I leave for 30 minutes and you already drunk and high"

"No Gummy left me 2 hours ago amd I feel like Fuckin you" I felt someone slap my cheek DAMN THAT BITCH.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT IM LETTING YOU STAY HERE THE LEAST YPU CAN DO IS SHOW ME SOME RESPECT." Hey I know that voice

Splash

I felt something cold on my face. Everything that was spinning slowed down and I saw..... Gummy?

"Gums when did you get here"

"FINALLY, go upstairs and go to bed you need some sleep"

I nodded and walked upstairs and fell asleep when my face hit the pillow.

--------------------
Okay today is the 5th 6 months ago my dad died I wanted to get something out to yall and get my mind off things so I hope you liked it plezzz Vote and Comment also theres like 5 or 7 chapters left and its not a happy ending BYEEEE LOVE YALL