Chapter 1

It all started when she walked in the cafeteria it was a normal day just like anyother. Crystal was sitting with her friends Parker, Dylan, Brando, and Carlos they were in the cafeteria eating it was almost time to leave when the most beautiful girl walked in the lunch room.

Crystals P.O.V

"Wow" my mouth was wide open so were my eyes. My friends started at me and at the same time they asked "what!?" "look behind us" they looked back and had the same expression that was on my face she had long black hair with red and purple at the ends... Now lets pause Hi I'm Crystal and me and my friends are what they call "goth" now we dont cut not for a year we made a packet not to and we never broke packs we were best friends or bffl now if they heard me talk like that i would be slapped. You might be wondering why im drooling over this girl we'll im bi i like guys and girls. I have long red hair with black highlights and im still grounded for that not to mention the whole in my nose my parents flipped im there only daughter and they want a perfect child and im not that. Well back to the story...
--------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is so short this is my first book and i wont put any author notes unless its really important or im saying sorry for not updating i want to update at least 2 days a week i hope i get alot of reads and i hope i get alot of comments tell this book to your friends and i will edit later when ever i feel like it thanks bye