Kidnapped-Chapter 1

(It was a nice rainy day in Chicago. I was walking on the sidewalk soon. There was a black Cadillac came out of nowhere and grabbed me. I couldn't see who it was but they put some type of drug on me and I feel asleep. When I woke up I was tied up to a chair. Looking around to see where I was. It looked like a warehouse. I didn't like this at all. Soon I saw three men staring at me. I was thinking to myself why they kidnapped me but they was fine as fuck, I'm not really mad that I got kidnapped. I mean look at them, who wouldn't be happy to get kidnapped by some fine ass niggas. They looked dangerous though. Soon I heard a door open and looked to see that it was some tall man with an afro. God damn these are some fine mother fuckas. But I still need to know what I'm doing here. One of the men talked, it was the one with the dreads. God damn they all have some buff ass muscles, they gon make me act a fool.)

"We got her Boss" the dreaded head man said.

"Excellent" The Huge Afro man came up to me and gotten close to my face

"Tell me where the money is and nobody won't get harmed" he said to me

"Money? What money? I think you have the wrong person"

(He chuckled and backed up from my face)

(I have no idea who these people are. But they all fine as hell specially the one with the afro. They look like they could be around their 30s.)

"Imma ask you again. Where's the money?" The afro man said to me

"Sir I really have no idea what you talking about."

(He sighed and walked to his crew and whispered something to them but I couldn't hear. He then walked up to me and looked me in my eyes. Oh my God his eyes are so beautiful.)

"You wanna get naked?" I said to him, not even realizing what I said

"What?" He said, raising his eyebrow and arching the other one

"Don't fucking test me. What's your name. First and Last" he said to me

"Y/N L/N and who the hell is y'all"

(He didn't speak for a minute and then he answered)

"You're not the person we are looking for. We're sorry you can leave now" he said

"But I want to know y'all name"

".... I'm Huey. The one with the dreads is Ceaser, the one with the silky hair is Hiro and the one over there is Riley" Huey said.

"Damn..."

"Release her" Huey said to his crew

"Yes boss" Ceaser said

Ceaser came over and went behind me, releasing me from the chair I was tied up to.

"Why you called him boss?"

"None of your damn business" Ceaser said

"No reason to be rude"

Huey: You need to get out of here and if you tell the cops anything about this, You're dead

Y/N: Okay...

Huey: Do you need a ride to wherever you had to go

Y/N: No I'm fine thank you

(Huey nodded his head. I left the warehouse and continued walking home. That was weird, I hope I didn't start trouble. I'm kinda interested in who they are and what they do for a living. They sounded and looked so mean and like they in a mafia or something but ooo they was so fine. They would of made me act a fool. Would've had an fivesome with all of them. I wonder how old they was though, they did looked like they do business just not in suits. I went home and watched some TV. I turned on the news and saw something crazy.)

Reporter: "It has been a report on a famous man name Boko Bo (I don't fucking know I'm sorry 😭) the famous rapper have been murdered by an Mafia group."

Y/N: Oh my!?

Reporter: "Nobody knows how it happened or when it happened. Reporters found out that he was found dead in his pool Monday morning."

Police Officer: "There was a pool of blood in the pool from Mr Bo. And about 500 bullets found in the victims"

Reporter: "Mr Bo has been murdered in his own home. Police officers been looking for these criminals for years but they still on the loose"

Y/N: Oh my god! So much tragic. And the Chicago Police department suck ass for not even trying. These criminals been on the loose for years

Reporter: "Till this day we still don't know who are these vicious criminals are"

(Y/N turned off the TV and decided to go make dinner for herself.)

(Huey Pov)

(They was at their mansion or should I say safehouse. In Huey's office having an discussion.)

Huey: How much did y'all take from Bo's home

Riley: All that he had nigga.

(Huey scowled at Riley for the way he was talking to him. Huey took out an marijuana and smoked it)

Hiro: Whatcha thinking about boss?

Huey: That one girl

Ceaser: Y/N?

Huey: Yeah it's just something about her.

(Huey gotten up from his desk and looked out the window while smoking the weed.)

Hiro: Yeah she was the wrong person we kidnapped

Huey: I know. We need to find the victim we're looking for. Until she gives me my money.

Ceaser: Yes sir

Riley: We going back to the club?

Huey: Yeah I have to open it up anyways. Have some fun. Hiro you got DJ Tonight. Still have fun tho. All y'all have some drinks and get some bitches

The men: Yes sir

(The 4 men gotten in their individual Lamborghinis and drove to the club. When they got there. There was already a bunch of folks outside. Huey opened up the door to the club and went inside first. He was the owner of the club. The men walked in and gotten it ready and let everyone in. Music was playing. Hiro was the DJ of it. Riley and Ceaser had drinks in their hand while dancing with some of the girls. Some of the girls was feeling on their muscles. Huey was in the vip and there was a girl talking to him name Tina.)

Tina: Hey Hueyyy~

Huey: Go somewhere Tuna I mean Tina oops

(Huey said with his nonchalant face on. She then sat on his lap)

Tina: Don't you miss me~?

Huey: Not at all

Tina: Aww that's to bad

Huey: Go dance so you would actually get "paid" tonight

(Tina rolled her eyes and decided to go back to her pole.)

(Huey sat there smoking some marijuana and counting his money.)

(Y/N pov)

Erica: Girlllll can't miss out on this one. We definitely going to this club tonight. It's gonna be so lit!!

Jessica: Yeah come on. You always in the house or don't ever go no where fun. Well tonight is the night when we gonna get lit

Faith: Exactly. You need to go to this club. Have some fun. Find a fine ass nigga. And get yourself dick down. It's about time you loose that virginity

Y/N: Whatever Fine

This is my new story m I hope people like it. But if you do or will enjoy it thank you. It shows a lot of appreciation. What will happen in the next chapter find out 😌