The Plan Part 2- Chapter 8

(Hiro Pov)

(It was now my turn. I had to take pictures of everything that Dominique does that is suspicious. Apparently Huey told me that Dominique was at the mall shopping. But was she really though? I gotten in my Lamborghini and started driving. There is obviously a tracking device on the limbo that the bodyguard used to take anybody to their location. I arrived at the spot and this wasn't no mall. This was a warehouse. I gotten out of my car and had my phone on me with a gun for protection. I then started to look around and take pictures.)

(Huey pov)

(I laid there on my bed. Still thinking about what me and Y/N did. I don't even know why I just left her like that. I don't even know why I stopped it when I knew I liked it. Soon there was a knock at my door.)

Huey: Come in

Celina: Oh, ¿Estás bien?

Huey: Yeah I'm okay Celina, Thank you...is Y/N okay

Celina: Yes Yes, she just got done taking an shower

Huey: *sighs* Okay..

Celina: What's wrong, Hunny?

Huey: Nothing, just... exhausted really

Celina: Oh, I see

Huey: Yeah

Celina: Ms. Y/N wants to talk to you by the way.

Huey: Alright. I'll be up in a minute

Celina: Okay Okay.

(Celina left my room. I wonder what Y/N wants to talk to me about. I gotten up and was walking to her room.)

(Hiro Pov)

(I sneaked in and saw Dominique talking to some man with a black suit on.)

Dominique: Yes, yes I'll pay you. Just need you to kill this girl for me. Her name is Y/N

(So she was planning to kill Y/N. I took pictures, of course my phone is silence. I wonder who is this man in black. What if he's one of the people she's working with.)

Man I'm black: Where is this woman?

Dominique: She's in Huey Freeman Mansion.

Man: oh no, no, no. Are you insane!?

(Hmmm I wonder why he reacted like that?)

Dominique: What's the issue now!?

Man: No, you don't understand. Those are not just criminals. Him and his crew are very vicious and dangerous.

Dominique: Ugh, why are you scared? You're a whole man!

Man: Don't you understand!? They not just some criminals you can just take down! They're minds has a lot of technique and they been on the loose for years and never, ever been caught. I can't do this. By the time I go up to those gates it's over for me.

(So he has heard of us? Hmm well he looks like he would be a gangster so I see why.)

Dominique: Fine I'll just do it myself! No money for you!

Man: I rather choose my life than some little 300k dollars.

(Smart choice. Smart choice)

Dominique: Ugh!!!! You and your men are bunch of pussycats

(I had to go before Dominique get back outside. I hurried up to my car and backed up. Dominique then came outside and gotten back in the limbo. I followed them normally but not suspiciously.)