The Plan Part 1-Chapter 7

(This is Dominique in the image above)

(Huey pov)

(I went back downstairs into my office. The boys was already there in their seats.)

Ceaser: So how we gonna do this?

Huey: We need to take it slow for right now and make sure that we don't get exposed.

Hiro: So basically taking it slow?

Huey: Yeah.. I'mma have her to live here it's the best way to get her closer to us and get information out of her.

Riley: Oh God... Well I mean just gotta do what we have to do.

Huey: I'll go call her to invite her *sighs*

(I gotten up and went in the kitchen to call Dominique. My phone was dialing her phone number and she answered fast as hell)

Dominique: Hiii Baby

Huey: Not your baby but hey

Dominique: Missed me?

Huey: No, but I wanted you to stay for 3 nights here.

Dominique: Awww really?

Huey: Yeah, pack your shit and be ready in 30 minutes or you gonna have to get a ride yourself.

Dominique: Okayyyy

(I hanged up the voice. Her voice is an irritation. I went upstairs to check on Y/N and went inside her room.)

Y/N: Hey

Huey: Hi. Uhm I have to tell you something

Y/N: What's up?

Huey: Dominique is staying with us for 3 days

Y/N: I- oh well uhm

Huey: Don't feel traumatized she's not gonna do anything to you, I just need to get information out of her so I can turn her in.

Y/N: Oh.. well okay.

Huey: Imma go get her.

Y/N: Okay

(Y/N pov)

(I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe he was gonna let her stay here. I mean it's his house but also his enemy. But I'm guessing it's for the plan to get information out of her. I wonder how these 3 days gonna go. I went downstairs and sat in the living room with the guys. They looked at me and I looked back. What is this a staring contest or something?)

Y/N: Hey guys

Hiro: You okay? What's wrong

Ceaser: Do you need to go somewhere?

Y/N: What no? Why?

Hiro: There gonna be some changes in this house. We are like you're little bodyguards. We have to keep you protected since Dominique is gonna be here. Who knows what she'll do to you.

Y/N: Wait, so you're saying wherever I go. Y'all have to come with me

Riley: Yeah, at least one of us. But if it's something big like a party or something we all have to go.

Y/N: Since when this was acceptable!?

Ceaser: Huey said we have to

Y/N: Do y'all have to listen to him all the time!?

Riley: No, but at the end of the day. The offers he be giving us be lit. Plus we just not doing this shit because he said so. It's for your safety we all care about you N/N. And Huey deserves our respect he do so much for us every day