prologue

"Never come back" The beta yelled at him and his mom grabbing him by them neck and shoving them out the door.
"I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED YOU" my mother, Sarah, screamed at the man behind the beta.
"Please" I cried into hands
"Don't make us leave" I say lifting my face out of my hands. He had look into themans eyes. He had to believe that this was truly happening.
"Go, and never return" his father said walking away from the door. How could his happen. How could his own father treat him this way. Treat him like garbage. The door closed and with it my life, my friends, and my pack. I screamed at the door, blowing it open and capturing my father. My powers were alot more than my mothers and dad was going to see that here and now in front of the whole pack. He floated him toward him while the Warrior wolves shifted. He could hear there bones breaking and clothes ripping. The pounced at him but he spoke a spell in his mind and they turned human again. I never knew I could do that. They were all stunned but the picked them selves up ran towards him. And with his other free hand he flung it there way and he could hear there necks snap in half. It was music to his ears.
"STOP" my mother screamed but I couldn't hear her. My powers had taken hold.
"Hears these words and hear them good," I said in an unknown voice,
"The next person you reject will be your doom," I said looking at the people I once called my friends.
"And when I comes to pass the Alpha's son will die along with his mate and children ending your regin," I pointed to the Alpha who was shaking now.
"I seal this curse in death" I spoke. Waving my hand to snap my fathers neck. I could hear my mothers screams with more clarity  as the the unknown faded away. The people stood frightened at what just happened and if I was being truth full so was I. I pick up my mother from the ground and started walking. We walked for an hour to the end of the packs territory. Once we had crossed the line I could feel my bond with the pack break. It sent a gut wrenching pain through my body. I was in tears but I had to keep going. I was just me and mother now and will be dammed if someone else tries to hurts us. We walked from another hour before mother got tried. I conjured a fire to keep us warm and wrote protection sigils in the dirt in case the pack tried to come after us. But I doubt they would. I curled up on my side of the fire and let sleep takeover me.