The end

MAXWELL'S POV

I rolled out bed and glanced around my dark room. I looked over and saw that the space beside me was empty. I sighed realizing it was late at night I walked to the nursery to check on the triplets. I knocked on the door sleepily rubbing my eyes.
"Come in" a soft voice said. That was all I needed to come into the room. I was welcomed by the smelled of honeysuckle and apples along with a shirtless Sage holding two of the babies to his chest in a rocking chair.
"Is Jason not latching again?" I asked walking over to help him.
"Yeah, I don't understand it. It's like he only likes my milk during the day" he told me as I hold Jason's head up so Sage could angle himself right. Unlike my dear son I liked Sage's milk no matter what time of day. When he nodded that he was ready and I gently lifted Jason to his nipple where he happily took it a started suckling milk.
"Seen it is not that hard" I smirked walking to get our other son, Joseph, from his crib that they all shared.
"Be quite Max" Sage told me as I took a second just to admire my son. They all got Sage's dark hair and my complexion. Which was kinda weird cause all my children were dark headed and pale, which made them look almost goth like. It may come in handy when the become Alpha's. I let out a little chuckle before picking him up and sitting next to Sage who was looking affectionately at our third son Jackson, who was the smallest out of the three.
"What are you laughing about?" Sage asked looking up from the feeding children.
"Just the fact that we somehow made goth babies" I said rocking Jackson back and forth.
"Hey," Sage said smacking my forearm.
"I about died three times because of these babies and I will not have you insult them. I don't care if you are their dad." he said going back to cradling Jackson and Jason.
"Well only twice. The one was due to your bitch of a cousin" I said looking him.
"Yeah well I fought for them so I still count it" he said shrugging at me.
"That was the worst day of my life cause I never thought Amy who get your heart going again. I thoughtthe children were going to grow up without you andso would I" I told him wiping a tear from my eye. Sage leaned his head forward careful of the babies and kissed me. The kiss was loving and kinda and sent sparks through me just like the first time I laid eyes on him.
"Well I hope you never feel that way again cause I plan on staying for a very long time and take care of you guys" he told me before going back cradling our children. He looked so hot this way being a dad and taking care of our children. Well actually he looked hot in general whatever he was doing. I think the fact that my children are cock blocking me is starting to affect me.
"You look so sexy right now" I told him leaning in and nibbling at his mark.
"Yeah Max I am trying to seduce who whilst feeding our children at 2 in morning while we both sleep deprived." he said sarcastically rolling his eyes and pointing to the babies on his chest.
"Well it is working" I said leaning in to kiss his mark.
"Get off of me you horn dog" he said pushing me away.
"If this is so sexy then I guess you want to have more children?" He questioned
"If it means your shirtless more and your happy, then Angel I would have a million children with you" I told him looking him in the eye so he knew I meant every word I just said to him.
"I don't think you want a million children"
"I want as many goth babies you can give me, because I love having a family and I love having you. Plus more babies means more sex so." I ran on smiling at him.
"I love you Maxwell" he told me looking at with affection in his eyes.
"Even if you're a big horn dog. You are my big horn dog and that is all that matters to me. And the fact that you would accept me for"
"I love you too Sage. I will forever and always till the day I die" I tell him and I mean every word of it. Then Joseph started to cry.
"Time to switch. You take Jackson and I will take Joseph" Sage said and I quickly got to work. I placed Joseph in the crib and got Jackson from Sage and place in the crib as well. Then I grabbed Joseph from the crib and went back over to Sage. Just as I was about to position him Sage's milk splashed me in the eye.
"Oh I am sorry, my nipples have a mind of the their own" he says taking Joseph.
"It is okay. I got a little taste and I can see why they want to be every four hours" I laugh taking the rag off the crib and clean my face.
"They are feeding every four hours because they have to." He says smiling at them.
"Well at least they are growing big and strong that is all I can ask for and you being shirtless" I tell him picking up Jackson. I never imagined my dreams would come true and I would be in a nursery rocking my children. It is an awesome feeling and better than what people have told me. I sit back down on the rocking chair and look at my children. I never want anything to hurt them or make them feel bad.
"You know I never thought I would be here either. I thought I would be on the run and never have a mate or children. I love you all and will do anything to keep you guys have happy and safe" Sage said smiling at me. In this moment I never been more in love with him.
"Marry me" I say looking at him.
"You have made my world so much better Sage. You brought in a happiness that I was missing and you have never not made me happy even when fought over names. You're also one of the bravest people I know and I would be honored I can call you my husband and not just my mate" I finished and he was crying.
"The answer is yes Max I will marry you. But you chose the wrong time to ask because I feeding our children" he laughed. I wipe away his tears and kiss him gently.
"You know after the babies our feed we can celebrate" I said winking at him. He only laughed and smacked my arm.
"By that you mean eat some ice in our bed and cuddle up to watch a movie. I don't want any funny business Max" he said pointing at me.
"Of course not" I tell him and he shakes his head. Jokes on him there will 100 percent funny business because I know Sage's heat will be starting in a few days and once he sees me shirtless he can't resist me.
"I love you Max"
"I love you too Sage and I can't wait to marry you"