Chapter 3: The Begining

It's been days now, since I've been told off the prophecy. I've been living in Rhys' house, and I've been sat in dee thought daily. I barely go out the house now, because people are everywhere. It's annoying and horrible trying to live here.
See it was fine at first but everyone is always crowding me, it's so annoying, and I hate it. Rhys said some friends are coming over to discuss some things... I'm not looking forward to it.
I hear a knock on the door, as I sit up on the couch, acting like I wasn't just half asleep. Rhys opens the door and I head a familiar voice, as well as two new ones. Lola walks into the room, as well as two other guys. "Nice to see you again, Gabe" Lola says to me. I nod in reply and look to tame and Jane, then quickly to Rhys. "So Gabe," Rhys begins "it appears that... you have no idea what your prophecy is, and what is happening with Owen... so we're here to inform you" Rhys ends. Then Lola quickly adds "Owen is under control of... a lot of the world right now. Things are going to shit everywhere, and our forces, which, aren't many, are fighting back the best they can. But we need to do one BIG attack. And we need to do it fast." Lola finished. One of the guys in the corner begins to speak, he has brown hair, and dark eyes, and he's average height, but looks around 20. "My names Tane, and... Gabriel. We need you to train, and learn how to use your light matter. Because... that is the only real thing what can hurt Owen." He says, then the other begins to chime in. He has long, also brown hair, and it's messy, with blue eyes. "I'm Jane, And uh... yeah. Lola, Rhys, and June, are gonna help train you, Gabe. Because this is not a simple task. This is life or death, and if you don't do this, the whole world will suffer." Jane finishes. I sigh, and sit there, silent for what seems hours, but is probably only a few seconds. "When does the training start?" I ask. Rhys taps me on the shoulder and begins to lead me to a place outside, not too far from the village. Lola is following us as well, and eventually we get to a part in the woods, thats been cleared out with punching bags, and dolls, and a rack of swords and shields, and bows and arrows, you get the jist. It's like a heroes play ground. Lola begins to speak. "Choose your weapon" she says, coldly. I pick up a mini sword, as well as a crossbow.
My training is about to start.