Chapter 1: A New Life

It's been a month and a half since the fight now.
Everything has been calm in the village.
June has stayed as the leader
Jack has healed.
Charlie has started training her aim.
And me and Lola... well... we're together.
It's really cool.
Being in a relationship is pretty weird cause I've never been in one.
But it's good.
Anyway,
The village.
It has farms outside the village, for food.
And a path has been made to the training area.
We have more food and people.
And more of a defence in case anything bad happens.
It's a home now. Better than it ever has been.
I walk downstairs, and into the kitchen. I took over rhys' house since... he can't anymore. I make myself a bowl of cereal. I eat. It's good cereal got to say.
I then stand up and walk outside. The air is cold. It's winter now. I put on a beanie. I walk down the cobblestone path streets. On my way through the streets I see Jack. He walks over to talk to me.
"Hey dude!" He says.
"Sup" I reply back.
"Is it just me or life is amazing right now. I mean. June, my girlfriend, as a leader, the village is doing really well, and it's winter! And who doesn't love winter?!" He yells. I chuckle slightly.
"Yeah I guess your right" I say. "Good to see you bud," I say.
Jack nods, and then sees june calling him. "Oh uh- gotta go!" He says as he runs to June. As i turn the corner I see them kiss.
Continuing down the streets I see posters up. Theres gonna be a library up soon. Should be pretty interesting to see.
I keep walking down and I eventually make it to the path to the training zone. I walk down it. It's relaxing down here.
No one is allowed to go off the path though, apparently June is working on something in the woods. I don't mind. Something to look forward too.
Eventually I make it too the training zone. It's bigger now.
It has a target range, an obstacle course, and the main training bit where I trained all those months ago.
I still do of course, just in case of any new villain. I see Charlie at the target range, shooting her bow, hurting bullseyes almost every time. I walk over to her.
"Nice shot" I say.
Charlie grins and says "thanks! I'm really proud of myself!" I nod and walk off. I see a new poster... a missing poster, for Amy. That girl that told me about the prophecy. I hope she's okay.
Then I finally see Lola. She's sitting on a bench, half asleep.
I walk over to her.
"Hey!" I say, happy.
"Oh hi!" She reply's.
There's this sort of awkward silence between us.
"How have you been?" I ask.
"Good! What about you?" She asks back.
"I've been good... it's really nice, the village I mean. I was gonna ask if I could take you on a walk through there?" I tell her.
"Yeah. Yeah I'd like that" she replies to me.
We hug, and stand up, ready to go on the walk.