Chapter 11: The Calm Before

Me and Rhys open the door on the left. We step through, and it's like an office room. It's posh and has books, but it seems off. I sense a strange presence. It's awkward... and it smells vile.
My eyes scan the room for any clues on anything. But it's just an office. We exit and go through the other door. It's a massive circle. That's when I realise something. This entire place, is a randomly generated every door that is opened. It's like a hell house, made by Owen. I can tell because this room is physically impossible to be here, because it cuts into the other room. But suddenly the door slams behind us.
I look to Rhys worried, and afraid of what may happen. Then the room goes dark. Suddenly the light flashes back on. The rooms floor is littered with dead body's, and the walls with blood.
The smell is horrible. But then we see Owen, standing in the middle of the room. My hands glow white. Rhys is holding his machete.
"Finally you're here" Owen says slyly. All of a sudden the room is clean, and a screen is on the wall. It shows jack and June and Lola and Charlie, trapped in a room with what seems like an infinite amount of soldiers.
Rhys walks near me and then he begins to yell to Owen "You're a fucking idiot owen! Fuck you"
I'm proud of him- I've never seen him yell like that. But then Owens turn to reply.
"Shut up"
His cold words ring in the air, then I blink... and Rhys- a blade- a blade has penetrated straight through him- his organs on the other side of it...
"NO! OWEN YOU BITCH!" I yell. But it's useless. Rhys is gone.